It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happiness and Sadness Spread Just Like Disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I would've laughed too.

What kind of penguin dance was that!?

reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Thanks for the tips, I do meditate.. and I consider it very important, balance is what I need, but I very seldom have the time or patience to do it. I'm too preoccupied with everything else.. and I have a hard time concentrating. Walking in the woods, yeah that's nice. I do it once in a while.. would like to do it more often but I'm too lazy.
I'm actually bipolar, that's why I've been depressed for so long periods.
I don't wanna jinx it but I've been eating algae tablets with all known micronutrients for about six months now, I read about other people that cured themselves by eating fish food so I read up a little bit on it. I haven't had any ups or downs as long as I've taken them.. I don't want to be too optimistic but if it really works it would be the best thing ever.

In that case I might get better and better.. working out and eating better would give me more energy too. The only setback would be less time for reading interesting and worthless stuff.. there's not enough hours in a day.

I'm gonna go research empaths for a while now, I have to assimilate their perspective into the hive mind.. these people should have an interesting view on this topic.

As irritating as it sounds to a cynic like me let's spread love and light!
Hehe.

<< 1   >>

join