It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategic Studies Institute document from 1995 (Sick!!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi
I found a very strange & sick document on the usenet (a.b.ufo.files) from the "Strategic Studies Institute" strangely enough this document was also on the site from the
disclosureproject where its gone now. anyway.
Has anyone of you ever heard of this?

I couldnt find anything here on ATS, but if it seems to be an old hat,please feel free to delete this thread...thx!.

Institute for Strategic Studies

other source

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

OP please upload a snapshot to ATS before this one goes bye bye. Can you shed any light to its author? Who are the Strategic Strategies Institute?

Found them Strategic Strategy Institute

Does anyone have any information on COL (USA ret.) Michael Aquilino?

1. Raise one or two generations of children under the auspices
of government approved satanic cults, such as COL (USA ret.) Michael Aquino's Temple of Set

[edit on 15-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
OP please upload a snapshot to ATS before this one goes bye bye. Can you

Done.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

TheAssoc.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Don't worry i've made some copy's this won't be lost if deleted
by TPTB

@TheAssociate...Thx!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have never wanted a document to be fake more than I do right now.

So basically we could be on the verge of seeing this come to fruition then. If this was written in 1995 and acted on quickly then the 15 year 'training' program could be complete as early as this year.

Makes me wonder when you hear the stories about pedo-parties amoung the elites if there is not a connection. Also raises questions about an even darker motive behind human trafficing (if that's possible).

Sick as it is to imagine, they get a 2-for-1 out of the deal...not only are disturbing fantasies played out (and by the wording in the doc that would include both Pedo and Sadism) but the perp's get to feel good about it knowing that they are contributing to the master plan.

Regardless of whether this was enacted or not, how does someone get a job where thinking up this type of horror is part of the day-to-day? The term psychopath is used frequently, but that can be in reference to someone who has disassociative traits or lack of remorse concerning their actions; it doesn't always mean the Dahmer/Gacey end of the spectrum.

In this case however someone was actually paid to write this and present it to a superior/committee? I would have thought this type of plan was limited to a handful of 3rd world countries, not the west, not here.

I try to be positive about the world we live in and our future as a species (even though I do see dark days ahead of us)...but we have no future if this is type of thinking is going on at the upper levels of power and governance.

I wonder what was on the other 10 pages of the report.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One of the resources used to "persuade" abductees was "use of experimental aircraft". If an aircraft's was used in a actual operation, it means it has a purpose, how is it "experimental" then?
- Hey Joe the Airforce-Guy, are there any aircraft that looks like a UFO?
- Yeah
- Which ones?
- EXPERIMENTAL ones!
- Of course... it makes perfect sense! Can we use them in our satanic project?
- Sure, how much ya need?
- We need a lot, but they must look very experimental, or its not convincing enough! Like, really weird aircraft that have no other purpose but to look weird.
- No worries, got plenty o' those around.

I mean come on, it even has "ingredients:" part, which includes:
# A controlled and compliant media
# Decentralized US government control
# Mercenaries

And then this excerpt:

Directed-energy surveillance and weapons technologies of ALL types
will be used for purposes of spreading fear and confusion in the population at large (under deniable circumstances); for eliminating persons deemed "adversial" to U.S. national security interests

I think US NS is doing just fine as it is, no need for direct energy weapons
. But hey anything is possible, I agree.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This may not mean anything, but I searched the Strategic Studies Institute website and there are no publications or studies done on January 8, 1995. There is a January 1, but it deals with Russia's Invasion of Chechnya. You can download all the reports (as far as I can tell) for free.

Also, one of the notes I read on the second link in the OP, said this document was released by Dr. Greer, which also said he feels it was important to release now (December 19, 2008). I do not put stock in documents with planned releases, odds are they are being used for an agenda as well. Also, if this document was only 11 pages long, why not release all 11 pages so context can be assessed independently.

It would not be hard to create a document like the one above, scan it and post on the internet.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why is everyone so quick to believe the bad stuff?

If someone uploaded a supposed document that said everyone was being honest and there wasn't anything "evil" going on, no one would believe it.

I'm pretty sure I could type up a document, print it poorly, then scan it and have evidence just as convincing as this.

How come no one it is saying that it is a document released by the NWO or TPTB to throw you off the scent of their real plans. After all, they supposedly control everything.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I found some more information on this topic.
Just have a look here.

More Info

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If this info is new to you I suggest google/youtube searching:

MKULTRA

MONARCH PROGRAMMING

CIA NAZI MIND CONTROL

August 3rd, 1977 the 95th U.S. Congress mind control

MKULTRA SURVIVOR

MKULTRA TESTIMONY

CIA ABUSE SURVIVOR

-------------------

I find from my own research into this subject that it is very difficult to tell where the "real" covert psyops end and the "ficticious internet hoax" political fiction begins. Regardless it is all very sick and all quite potentially as true as Auschwitz. In the end I can only delve into the subject a few times a year without going mad. It makes you mentally shift from paradigms of: Did this sick stuff actually happen? Is this sick stuff actually happening? Is this a sick internet hoax? Am I sick for making a study into this subject by reading it? Time for a break....

Nonetheless; the rabbit chaser that I am, I have delved deeply and would be willing to answer any questions about regarding what I've found. The basic premises are to deeply scar children with varying types of mental and physical torture in order to create varying types of alter egos and then to leverage these multiple personalities through triggers and instructions when needed. I find it probable/clear this practice was used in Nazi Germany; there was also a fairly clear connection that Nazi scientists, who may have been involved, came to the US after WWII.

There is a 450 page document out there specifically outlining "how to create a mind controlled slave" its is sometimes refered to as the:

"Fritz Springmeier Document"

it can also be found via google search:

EBook - David Icke Related - Illuminati Mind Controled Slaves.pdf

there is also some background info on Springermeier here:

www.eaec.org...

is that political fiction? I don't claim to know.

If is is all just political fiction, it melds well with reality, for example: When you look at the current rate of chemically induced births and c-sections these days in the US in light of birthing exposes like "PUSHED" by Jennifer Block and you consider the subject of "Trauma by premature birth" within the springmeier document... it makes you go "hrrmmm".

Sri Oracle

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

top topics

join