It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Altered animals: Creatures with bonus features

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Blade Runner, won't be long, they can't control drugs , they won't be able to co control this, people will be cloning themselves, glowing in the dark, it will be joke.
As for the GM food, so it seems people, scientist are stupid, they just don't get it, ( the posion these plants are immune to is in the plant, the food), just because it didn't kill the plant does not mean it's not in the food, it's in the food it will kill you, it is posion in your food, it looks pretty, but it's posion, you are not modified, you can not eat it, it's posion, Monsanto should have weed killer sprinkled on them, a lot.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hahaha... the irony.. check the following thread... exactly the reason we should shun all GM products.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with genetically modifying our food.

I was just discussing this with my 15 year old nephew as we helped fit him for a new bra.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

How much carcinogens are we being feed in meat or sprayed on crops Just so companies can make the almighty buck.

You make good points about the causes of diabetes, white flour and fructose.

I own and farm some highly productive midwest corn/ bean land so am qualified to comment here about GM.

Farmers plant GM crops and seed to reduce the amount of tillage, herbicide and pesticide needed or sprayed! Often no herbicides or pesticides are needed because of GM. This is a tremendous benefit for the farmer and to the environment.

Add a few genes and you don't need to use a pesticide.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

heck just look how hard it is nowadays to get your hands on seeds that are NOT GM... These FACTS are in my opinion the smoke of a BIG fire burning somewhere....

In Alaska and in Oregon natural, non GM seeds are sold in the grocery stores, Lowe's, Home Depot, all greenhouses and garden stores, Coastal, and on and on.

I have never had difficulty finding good seed anywhere.

I don't recall Nordstrom's and Penny's having good seeds so it depends on where you shop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join