It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ship Buried in 18th Century Unearthed at WTC Site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by The Chez

" One Mayan prophacy stated this: Great Birds will come from the sky and end a great city to the north at 9/11/01. "

Please provide a source for this ?

I've read it on various internet sites, here are some links.

2012-calendar.info...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
This is an interesting article which talks a lot about the calendar, you gotta scroll to about three quarters of the way down until you come to 'examples of the calendar' where it says-

'9/11/2001 (The terrorist attack on the World Trade Center) mapped to 6 IMOX which represents change in the physical world. US attacked Afghanistan on 6 KIEJ meaning to 'settle' or 'balance'. '

Wether I'm right or not about the great birds one, the Mayans DID know SOMETHING about 911.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Have a look at these images, it's only 3 hours old, so they're pretty new. Get in here before they vanish forever & the lies start!

www.torontosun.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here's some pictures from CNN's website.

CNN Pictures of Ship at WTC Site

Im really anxious to see what they find out about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have a feeling this ship is a lot, lot older than 1700s, the conditions under the WTC are what has preserved it, wooden ships from a lot further back have been discovered.

The construction of it, or what's left of it, suggests it was probably a sailing vessel rather than one rowed, such as a smaller viking boat like this one: www.johnnystone.com...

I did have another far out thought on this once I'd put my laptop down for the night last night. Perhaps this is a funerary boat?

I know this is very far out, but hear me out first, then feel free to debunk my idea.

Some peoples buried their dead in ships - en.wikipedia.org...

Others placed their dead in boats & cast them out onto the ocean, however although the Vikings did this, usualy for important members of their society, they also set the ships ablaze, so it is unlikely if this is the case, it is Viking.

I wonder what else they'll find down there?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by The Chez]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join