It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Eclipse and Jewish Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Solar Eclipse and Jewish Prophecy

twelvebooks.wordpress.com

The total solar eclipse this month will have a magnitude of 1.080 that will be visible from a narrow corridor through northern India, eastern Nepal, northern Bangladesh, Bhutan, the northern tip of Myanmar, central China and the Pacific Ocean, including Ryukyu Islands, Marshall Islands and Kiribati. Totality will be visible in many cities such as Surat, Varanasi, Patna, Thimphu, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Hangzhou and Shanghai. A partial eclipse will be seen from the much broader path of the Moon‘s penumbra, including most of South East Asia and north-eastern Oceania. The northern Iwo Jima i
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I recently converted chirstianity to Judism upon learning of the perversion to the bible and the sacred feasts and traditions of the jewish faith by the church in the past century.

So for many of you who dont know I solar eclipse has occured for the last three years on the first AV of the jewish calander. The lastest on happened 4 days ago on the 11th.
Im not sure what exactly this means, but should we be preparing for somthing catastrophic.

Please post if you have anymore Info or reasearch this

twelvebooks.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
visited your link....boy those guys are whacko....
The Lord has told you NO man knows and thet means nobodys gonna fugure it out,,,not even jesus....)
Just go your way and rever GOD...
thats all thats required of us....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Everything is a sign these days ,Friggen hell what year are we living in, the 12th century.Aren't we supposed to be evolving instead of devolving(is that a word)?or should it be revolving?I dont know, its 45degrees C and my brain is melting.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by 12voltz]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by 12voltz]

new topics

top topics

join