It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House caught in another Lie: NASA Outreach Program 'Confirmed' Despite White House Denial, R

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
NASA Outreach Program 'Confirmed' Despite White House Denial, Rep Says

Call it a failure to launch.

The White House is disavowing a plan to have NASA conduct outreach to Muslim countries, but a congressman who talked to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden about that plan last month said the initiative was very real until somebody slammed the brakes on it.

So once more the White House is caught in another lie. We have a Representative on the Space and Aeronautics House Subcommittee verify the conversation he had with Bolden back in early June regarding this same issue.

This administration has been trying pretty hard to backpedal those remarks and avoided taking any questions on it from the press core. But with this new wrench thrown into the mix, they have been caught deceiving the members of the public one more time.

Related Thread 1

Related Thread 2

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Only Republicans lie. Democrats "misspeak"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Only Republicans lie. Democrats "misspeak"

Quite possibly, but lately the Republicans have been the ones exposing those very lies and "misspeak".

line 2

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Isn't the thread title for breaking news supposed to be the title of the news article? In addition, wasn't this already posted today? I believe you may have been in that thread.

In fact, you started the thread here.... Also with a headline not matching the article.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Isn't the thread title for breaking news supposed to be the title of the news article? In addition, wasn't this already posted today? I believe you may have been in that thread.

In fact, you started the thread here.... Also with a headline not matching the article.

[edit on 7/14/2010 by ~Lucidity]

Did you even read the OP or were you trolling around pretending to be a MOD. BTW Pseudo-Mod fixed the title so you can feel a sense of accomplishment.

Compare both threads, wait actually read both OP's and then a light bulb might go off.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Oh, for a second I thought that this thread might be about the $160M in federal money going to Pennsyvania for abortion - even though Obama promised that there would be NO federal money going toward abortion - Source.

I mean the lies come so fast and so furious that I can no longer keep track of them any longer. I naturally assume that if the man's mouth is moving that he is lying!

I know mate, the stuff this administration is now doing is a last ditch effort to enact everything that was on their agenda.

Seeing how the polls are shaping up for this November, they are pulling all of the stops before their agenda is cut short.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Gee I dont know why anybody would be a tad peeved by the fact that they are spending our tax dollars and using the space agencies time to help build up the self-esteem of muslims and the teach them missle science.

What could Obama possibly gain by teaching the kind Muslim nations rocket science. Maybe he hopes they will use it to build a giant firework that they can shoot over here and when it blows it will make a giant firework display of the Annointed One.

How come I get the feeling that when Obama says he is going out on date nite that he really means he is going on a date with Iran's AhMyBreathIsBad.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So what, he lied.

Why is this news?

Has he ever told the truth, answered any relevant question posed to him, ever tried supporting one of his daily rants with facts?

No, he doesn't and won't. He is a shame on all of us. Not going to save us, not going to be transparent, not going to make America "what it could be".

He wanted to show the world and muslim buddies that the US cares and feels for them, even if they bomb us, the population didn't like this message so the admin is running to save whatever face they have.

It's dog and pony, I said this, but meant that.

He's in over his head, I honestly did try to support him when he won as a good American should, but enough is enough. Stop the dodging, the lies, the doublespeak. You're done in 2 years, your congress is done in about 100 days. Your days of appeasing our enemies is over, do what's right for America and stop pandering to those that hate our existence.

top topics

join