It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yep I am new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi Everyone

I have been lurking on this site on and off for a long time...Quite a lot of late, so I thought it was time I actually joined and did the right thing and post here to start with.
I find introductions hard to do, all those I's, me's and my's. Well here goes.

I have been into most things alternative for as long as I can remember, probably thanks to my dad. I was raiding his bookshelf from a very young age (remember those black hardcover "TIME" books with the silver writing?) and discussing their content with him at length.
Whether it be ancient cultures and artifacts, space, UFO's, psychic abilities, spirituality and conspiracy theories in general they have always captured my interest.

I have an open mind and I am constantly questioning everything around me...I was quite irritating as a kid (but why?, but how?) and most people aside from my Dad, would reply with 'just because' or 'that's just how it is'. As a kid I resolved never to accept 'just because' or 'that's just how it is'. I don't understand how people can just accept what is fed to them by the MSM and TPTB.

I enjoy this site as sensible discussion and debate seems to take place. Respect of opinion seems to prevail, even when someone disagrees with the OP. I have seen topics get 'heated' but not offensive.

Anyway that's is about all the 'me' I can handle writing at the moment! On to reading and commenting.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nonelikeithot

Hi nonelikeithot, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Welcome. Read, reply, debate, post, learn, teach others, convince, be convinced, enjoy and have fun!

Peace..........yak055h

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nonelikeithot

Welcome nonelikeithot!
Yes you are sure to get a pat on the back as well as served some humble pie here!
Glad to have ya onboard!

Peace

new topics

top topics

join