It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed expects weaker recovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
money.cnn.com...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Federal Reserve has become more pessimistic about the economy.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

surprise,surprise,

The Fed's latest forecast, included in the minutes of the central bank's June 23 meeting released Wednesday, is the latest sign of growing concern that the recovery is losing steam.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Losing steam? Our debt is higher than ever! I don't know if we'll ever (although I certainly hope we do)fully recover from our economic slump, I think China's slowly taking our place as the most influential country in the world. your thoughts?

PS: keep this in mind, when you consider how long it will take to make a full recovery www.usdebtclock.org...

XxRagingxPandaxX

[edit on 14-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This alleged "recovery" is watching a pot, that will never boil, because their is neither water in it nor flame on it.

The Fed needs a double bird and good old fashion running out of town.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I just find it kind of humorous that it took them this long to figure that out. Anybody with a first grade education and a pair of functioning eyeballs could see that this economy is not improving, at best it is stagnant and at worst it is dying a slow and painful death.

join