It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, SKorea to hold naval exercises in Yellow Sea: Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

US, SKorea to hold naval exercises in Yellow Sea: Pentagon

www.google.com

WASHINGTON — The United States and South Korea will likely hold joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea "in the near future," the Pentagon said Wednesday, ratcheting up pressure on North Korea after the sinking of a South Korean warship.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will meet their counterparts in Seoul next week to "discuss and likely approve a proposed series of USD/ROK combined military exercises, including new naval and air exercises in both the Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea," the Pentagon said.

The war games, said spokesman Geoff Morr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These exercises are meant as a show of force to send a message to N. Korea. The U.S. is once again trying to be the world police. I am afraid that all of the current troubles the U.S. is getting involved in are all going to explode at once. Then the U.S. will not know what to do.
I think that WW3 is fast approaching and there is nothing we can do about it.

www.google.com

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ummmm...not so wure about the WW3 stuff. These exercises are held several times a year and have been for the last 30+ years.

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

These exercises are meant as a show of force to send a message to N. Korea. The U.S. is once again trying to be the world police. I am afraid that all of the current troubles the U.S. is getting involved in are all going to explode at once. Then the U.S. will not know what to do.
I think that WW3 is fast approaching and there is nothing we can do about it.

www.google.com

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Once again little Kim will declare WWAAARRRR!!! I wish someone would retaliate for sinking South Korea's ship but then again I think they know he will just try it again and when he does all the gloves can come off without causing a huge stink in the U.N.

China ordered it or did it themselves anyway and maybe they know it. China has direct authority over NK after Kim Sr. gave up the country to them and the Chinese invaded to stop the U.S. and the U.N. troops during the first Korean war.

new topics

top topics

join