It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP WORSE CASE SCENARIO its happend before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.helium.com...

Essentially i came across this on some back page web site in the uk i did intend to copy and paste it but im not that computer savy and it very large and informative
now id like to say after reading much regarding the Bp oil disaster the location of it and a little part of history about i have finally found an article written by Terrance Aym that i do belive in essance is the actual factness of the current Deep water Horizon BP GULF possibly WORLD crisis.
id also like to add that i am somewhat supernaturally/paranormally sensative and in essance i have been getting a bad vibe to say the least for years now, to say any thing further well youd think i was nuts so ill leave it at the bad vibe im from UK but lived in NYC for last 17 years i love Americans but im not the american governments greatest fan
but regarldless due to my paranormal experiances i have left NYC 4 times now due to in essance being persuded to leave by "unsean" forces only to return to be prepared to stand alongside or die next to those americans i love and know to be good people
but the last time well let me tell you i counted 9 difrent types of entity that in essance were so overwhelming in there interaction with me i was forced to leave NYC and return to england perhaps for the last time i fought against the unsean"PTB" for years but the last 6 months was unbearable and well "unreal"
i decided to leave but only to be grounded by the icelandic volcanoe eruption finally i managed to get a flight and leave once i got to england i learned of the BP oil disaster and well i have to say it as i see it i get the feeling that something "really bad is going to happen" this year !!!! i was getting American supervolcano on the vibe hotline
and then i started to think about the gulf oil spill in essance what you have there is the location of the asteriod that reportedly hit the earth in the yucatan peninsula that wiped out the dinosours who knows it might have even created the gulf itself but bottom line wouldnt it be also the most shatterd fragmented part of the earths crust ? it doesnt heal itself now in and around that i would imagine would be huge methane/oil resorves as they would be seriously deeply buried tropical prehistoric vegitation
NOw what you have is a fragmented drum skin of ocean bed wrapped over a massively pressurised "bubble" with equilibrium kept by the weight of water on it and then well we go drill a hole in it bit like sticking a needle in a ballon and well i hope to GOD im wrong but then i found this today insignificantly buried and well now it all starts to make sense what ive read seen and heard im not a doomsdayer but i do have a sixth sense that has gone off the charts and that has to be for a reason.
please read this link and decide for yourselves im not looking to get into discusion about what i have said or the link reports and perhaps someone may post this more appropriately BUT WAKE UP WORLD something is definately wrong and our EXISTANCE is genuinely in jeapordy and American Government if this is correct dont be affraid to ask the world for help and tell the world the truth .

www.helium.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
yeahh your right ARKADY im just nuts i guess ill check myself in for some electro therapy and mindless sedation what was i thinking catastrophic events be them natural or man made yeah they never happen ,all our wars are explainably justified and as for any other form of unseen life or existance yeahh your right nothing exists other than us top of the food chain we humans running on our 2 out of 12 dna helix and our 10 % brain that in some cases like myself has split itself into 2 personalitys and causes me to imagine things "wait isnt that the effect drugs have on you" oh my bad your right i need perscribed drugs because then ill be so brain dead ill be unaware of my reality let alone my percieved one and besides isnt everybody on the planet on one form of medication or another
yeahh Arkady your right go figure what was i thinking im just nuts i had no idea schizophrenia was physically interactive and could cause complete strangers to stop and ask you about things youve said in private or on the internet that question world events the best of it is i like how you just discredited me completely and ignored the attached piece of scientific journalism that was the reason i posted and wrote what i wrote excusing and dismissing the possability and credibility of the story by questioning my sanity .

you would be the first it is the most common reaction i get when i discuss matters of worth with the paris hilton fan club by the way Arkady how is that lil dog of hers? .....................no she didnt.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You may prefer to book yourself into a SCHOOL

Punctuation is very helpful when trying to read a post.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by sayzaar]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
You may prefer to book yourself into a SCHOOL

Punctuation is very helpful when trying to read a post.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by sayzaar]

It's actually a symptom of schizophrenia, I kid you not.

-Speaking in an abstract or tangential way. Odd use of words or language structure
-Disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence) - these are also called "word salads". Ongoing disjointed or rambling monologues - in which a person seems to talking to himself/herself

Originally posted by Agentenglish
yeahh your right ARKADY im just nuts i guess ill check myself in for some electro therapy and mindless sedation what was i thinking catastrophic events be them natural or man made yeah they never happen ,all our wars are explainably justified and as for any other form of unseen life or existance yeahh your right nothing exists other than us top of the food chain we humans running on our 2 out of 12 dna helix and our 10 % brain that in some cases like myself has split itself into 2 personalitys and causes me to imagine things "wait isnt that the effect drugs have on you" oh my bad your right i need perscribed drugs because then ill be so brain dead ill be unaware of my reality let alone my percieved one and besides isnt everybody on the planet on one form of medication or another
yeahh Arkady your right go figure what was i thinking im just nuts i had no idea schizophrenia was physically interactive and could cause complete strangers to stop and ask you about things youve said in private or on the internet that question world events the best of it is i like how you just discredited me completely and ignored the attached piece of scientific journalism that was the reason i posted and wrote what i wrote excusing and dismissing the possability and credibility of the story by questioning my sanity .

you would be the first it is the most common reaction i get when i discuss matters of worth with the paris hilton fan club by the way Arkady how is that lil dog of hers? .....................no she didnt.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
yeahh your right im just another crazy person rambling on can you kindly have somone ban me from ATS please theres no ears to hear here.

top topics

join