It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Virtual human' Milo comes out to play

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Viva and Kinectamils don't to have much in common.

Oh yeah, there are animals in both....

If you can resist the cutness of Kinectimals you must be a monster!

*grins*

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

It looks like amazing technology, kind of a version of Kismet that's generations ahead. Can't help but wonder though; the interaction was just so smooth, maybe most of this demo was choreographed in advance? The way she didn't miss a beat to pick up the paper and make a drawing on it - then when she waved it in front of the screen Milo recognized it before he would even had a chance to actually look at it. Staged.

Anyways, this will be great for the next generation of socially stunted TV kids that don't have any friends. They won't even know they're lonely.

I can just be SO NEGATIVE!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The last thing I see when I watch this..is the gaming possibilities.
I see technology that has probably been known about for decades, yet just released as such.
I see how it could be used for defense purposes..perhaps even to make people believe in UFO's and Aliens.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Seen that one?

[edit on 15/7/2010 by WideOpenSpace]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Oh I am sure they will get around to "faking aliens" to screw with us someday. The good thing is, I will be busy playing a video game and so not get sucked into the whole mess of trickery.

Who knows, perhaps Obama is an interactive character.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Well I'll be getting one of these. I won't be using Milo though. If you saw his first demonstration if you didn't know any better you would think he was an AI....

Yes it is exorcise in your home. You must not have seen it yet! If you did you would know how cool it is...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join