It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Inflation Association Issues Warning: Empty Store Shelves Coming To A Town Near You

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The NIA (National Inflation Association) today issued a warning to all Americans that empty store shelves will likely be coming to America as a result of government price controls during the upcoming hyperinflationary crisis. They hope this video serves as a wake-up call for Americans to take the necessary steps to prepare!

Store Shelves Empty In A Matter Of Hours, You really must watch this video, and then prepare!

A recent related thread... Shocking Report Food Shortages Coming

[edit on 14-7-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Lol we cannot trust this film!
It says 2015 we will have a currency crash.
More like 2010 novemberish I say.
But either way it can pay to be a prepper for many reasons, and if you happen to be wrong, big deal you got groceries.
People really do revert to animalistic behavior in panic situations though.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Video narrator sounds like the same guy that did "Loose Change".

I don't deny the possibility of hyperinflation, but ... "National Inflation Association" ...
... slick little piece of internet marketing if I ever saw it.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by area6

I had never heard of them either. Apparently they are legit.

Just yesterday it was announced that for the first time ever, a major credit ratings agency has given China a higher credit rating than the U.S. While most credit ratings agencies including Moody's, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings still rate U.S. debt as AAA, NIA believes the real credit rating of the U.S. should be junk. The only way one could possibly justify a U.S. credit rating of AAA is by taking into account the Federal Reserve's ability to monetize our debt through inflation. However, printing money to pay off debt is a lot worse than defaulting on it. Inflation is very deceptive, it destroys the value of savings while transferring wealth from the poor and middle class to the rich.

The U.S. has a budget deficit just from Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid alone. NIA urges President Obama to implement dramatic cuts to these entitlement programs immediately, while simultaneously reducing the size of government across the board. Time is growing short for Obama to rein in government spending. The longer Obama waits to reverse course, the harder it will be for the U.S. to recover from the calamity that is about to unfold.

inflation.us...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The videos are a joke, and the guy doing them is a moron. He doesn't even seem to get it half right, yet barks at people as if his assumptions are absolutes. It's pretty pathetic. I do watch his documentaries, but realize that he's pretty far off, and usually only get a few bits of truth from it, but a whole lot of laughs at the same time! For that reason, I think the vids are worth the time, but only if you've got a lot to waste on entertainment like I do.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
and what is the purpose of this video?
also even if this were to be true,.. just what would you be able to do about it except stock pile food?
the average citizen is just too dumb to the idea of preparation for anything

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The point of the video is to get people to realize that if they dont prepare, when they finally realize there is going to be a problem, it will be too late to do anything about it.

This is going to be just like the Market Crash of 08 where many people saw what was coming, and got out of harms way. Some didnt, and...well...lost 1/2 of thier porfolios value or worse.

Cutting goverment job wages are one answer to the problem, and apparently the NIA influenced California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest move to cut pay to minimum wage for amny state employees.

In NIA's latest economic documentary 'Meltup', we said that the simple act of the U.S. government eliminating its $7.25 per hour minimum wage and implementing a new $7.25 per hour maximum wage for government employees, would go a long way in helping rebalance America's unstable economy. NIA is very pleased that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger appears to have watched Meltup. Schwarzenegger last week announced plans to cut pay for over 200,000 state employees down to the minimum wage of $7.25 per hour due to a budget impasse.

inflation.us...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

oK THEN,.
However,. my statement still holds,.. it will not effect the masses till they go to the stores and there is nothing,.. then the riots will begin.
I for one saw this beginning a few years ago and am stocked with all necessary survival needs for quite a while.
My reason for the " what is the reason" post is simply cause no will hear till it is too late..
But, nice effort though

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes.

Individuals may be intelligent and wise, but people are moronic and foolish.

Those who are listening already know.

There's more than enough information for those who want to wake up with a simple google search.

This is all rather pointless at this stage in the game .

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Most likely very few will have time to wake up and prepare...
I do know that the extreme measures taken by the current administration have served to wake a few up.

Hope and Change?

Funny Obama must have thought he was getting marrried again,
many people realized sticking with him through "the worst" was not was they signed up for.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

But what exactly are we preparing for?

Economic collapse?

Food riots/shortages?

Collapse of western civilization?

The demise of man?

There's only so much I can prep for before having to put my faith in nature and realizing that no matter what happens to humanity, life will go on.

I'm prepped with the basic necessities. It's time to enjoy every minute of every relatively good day remaining until SHTF. I consider every day until then to be a blessing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i think he is wrong and we will have a crash before hyper inflation kicks in but if that does not happen then for sure we are going to see major inflation as a result of all the printy, printy.

They want to introduce the amero and will swap you worthless $$$ for worthless digits on a machine and tell you how they could had left you with nothing.

Tell them to stick it and grow a pair.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well I hope this is not going to happen.
However it looks almost certain now.
Better invest in precious metals.
Not gold or silver I am talking about Copper and Lead.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Today, another call from the NIA

Gold is Sounding an Alarm Few in the Mainstream Media Want To Discuss!

The questions is - Why are Gold and Silver Price Alarms going off?

First, Western World budget deficits are now totally uncontrolled. Debt is esentially destroying the Western World

Second, The Obama administration has saddled us with enough debt at the federal level to last three generations all in the name of "stimulus".

Third, The US Federal Reserve is Insolvent and Bankrupt They have flooded the system with liquidity through Quantitative Easing

They have loaded their balance sheet with worthless loan paper and reduced interest rates to 0% for over 20 months

And What have been the results? Paralyzed job growth., record unemployment, record food stamps, and record poverty levels.

Gold and Silver are sounding the Alarm, but Food and Energy price increases will soon follow.

The face of Inflation has recently reared its ugly head in commodity prices.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So far my grocery shelves have not been empty. Even if we double dip or depress like economists are saying I do not see empty shelves coming, rather I would see the mom and pop or less financially secure stores close up first, and being left with less choices by the bigones, and then possibly less choices in the stores that remain.

I do not understand the gold and silver thing, if everything collapses, what good is gold? Silver I cant even think of anything, but the above poster mentioned lead, I can think of a use for that!

Wanted to add I live here in Kentucky, right in the midwest.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

No empty shelves yet...I am not sure how that is all going to shake down. Though I have seen this type of thing in real life.

The key here is inflation. And it is going to happen...

Peter Schiff yesterday on the Fed's desire for higher prices....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes, and that is why Gold and Silver are a good buy. They are the ultimate hedge against all fiat currencies. Until civilization collapses, they will remain so.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Gold has seen its tenth straight gain this year.
Three highs in the last 8 days, I believe.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

True, and historically silver fluctuates more than gold, so it is the better buy. That's where all of my funds are going towards over the next year, until it becomes too difficult to purchase even the poor mans way to wealth.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes, silver is still within the reach of many.
It too will see a breakout soon, IMO.
And, it is easily accessible, much easier to get physical silver.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join