It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party


www.foxnews.com

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.

The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.

The two Honduran natives, who told police they are in the U.S. illegally, made advances at the victim and then raped her, she told police. The victim’s cousin discovered her in the bathtub a
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah, they're all just seeking new lives and trying to make their way in the world. Poor babies. Let's all drop our borders and let them roam freely throughout the US.

Perfect example of what we deal with in Texas and other border states. But I guess that's too much to wrap your head around if you're from the NE...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
all The illegal immigrants have to do, is make a couple of movies and they will be let free.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think making a point of them being illegal is cause to incite unnecessary racism.

All populations are going to have that element in their society. The point is their horrendous crime, not their nationality. You wouldn't attack Joran Vandersloot for being Dutch now, would you?



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelHeart
I think making a point of them being illegal is cause to incite unnecessary racism.


Not to say that Americans are not capable of doing this type of crime, the fact that they were illegal is of importance, because instead of doing this crime in their own country, they found their way into our counry illegally to do it.

Get of the racism bandwagon. If they were stopped at the border, this crime never would have happened.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   


Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party


Thats nothing here in the UK we get the police raping girls much younger than that and even the shiriff looks like he was involved.

Google 'Holly Greig' and see how our jusdice department is giving two fingers to millions of people who already know about this case and our BBC has yet another news blackout to help it's masters.

it's all geting past a bit of a joke.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by LieBuster]



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow, part of Horseshoe bay is in my county. That community is mega wealthy. multi million dollar waterfront condos and such.... Scary it happened so close to home, but somewhat hard to believe no one at the party spoke English

Local investigators contacted Texas Rangers to assist in their investigation and translate, as none of the witnesses at the party or the suspects spoke English.

unless it happened in Cottonwood Shores which is right next to Horseshoe Bay and much more 'diverse'.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart
 


Has nothing to do with racism. You know what man, if you are a legal citizen or even a foreigner that is here legally, you can stay.

The fact that they where illegal is a huge deal as they should not even be here in the first place. They have no rights here, no place here. I hope they are prosecuted as such, without due process as they do not have the right to it.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There will always be rapists in the world, whether they enter a country legally or not (their status hasn't been confirmed by immigration yet)it is arbitrary, it's Fox News' choice of words for the headline that bothers me.


[edit on 13-7-2010 by AngelHeart]



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I can't understand any argument that tries to justify illegal immigration.

I support legal immigration. I think that anyone who wants to immigrate to our country should follow the legal process.

I think that business's that employ people in this country illegally should suffer huge daily fines. I think that people who rent to illegals should have to pay huge daily fines.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelHeart
I think making a point of them being illegal is cause to incite unnecessary racism.

All populations are going to have that element in their society. The point is their horrendous crime, not their nationality. You wouldn't attack Joran Vandersloot for being Dutch now, would you?


If we weren't discussing illegal immigration on a national level, with the president seeking legal recourse against a state for taking a stand, it wouldn't even be reported.

It is a story because the public wishes to digest it. It makes money, and promotes an agenda.

Besides, the fact that they were here illegally IS important insomuch that if we could prevent illegal immigration (or at least make it hard to get into the US) this crime may not have happened.

Illegals come here to break the law. That is their purpose. Not all, but many. They break the law knowing that if they beat it back to Mexico they will never be held accountable.

I know nothing about you, but your avatar portrays what appears to be a Latina wearing nursing scrubs. If that is you, and my assumption is correct, I would suspect that you have worked with illegals at one time or another. Me too. I see the good people, and i know that not all are criminals. But you should know as well as I that it brings with it some very bloody individuals.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Actually, I think this particular thread has everything to do with racism.


Yeah, they're all just seeking new lives and trying to make their way in the world. Poor babies. Let's all drop our borders and let them roam freely throughout the US.


That seems pretty racist to me. That statement doesn't imply they are illegal, just immigrants. And clearly by this statement, immigrants arent' just seeking new lives and trying to make their way in the world, they want to rape your 14 year old white girls also.

Do you know on a daily basis how many crimes are committed by illegal Irish, German, African immigrants? Is it because they commit no crimes, or because of the political climate theres no "gain" to be had by profiling their crimes?

Atleast in my city, a very small portion of crime is committed by illegal Mexican immigrants, or legal Mexican immigrants. The highest crimes that seem to involve Mexicans in general, are public intox, and prostitution.

People seem to think they aren't being victims of propaganda when you hear of an illegal alien committing some crime. I can't say what the outcome would be, or if the police would be forthcoming in the information, but I could all but guarantee if you check your local police department's crime stats, a very small portion would be attributed to illegal aliens, Mexican or otherwise.

I do agree that something should be done about the immigration situation in the US, but I don't fall in to this type of propaganda.

What worries me more is not illegal immigration, but the supposed "free thinkers" who are looped in by the propaganda, and what it could hold in the future.

If its not drug dealing rapists coming across the border, its Hezbollah, or some other equally nefarious.

People often talk about being distracted by bull# in the left hand, while the right hand is used as a tool by "TPTB" for whatever reason. But noone seems to notice that right now, illegal immigration seems to be a big distraction in the left hand, while in the right hand...well...just pay attention to something other than savage murdering mexicans for one minute and you might see something more pressing to worry about.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Actually, I think this particular thread has everything to do with racism.


Yeah, they're all just seeking new lives and trying to make their way in the world. Poor babies. Let's all drop our borders and let them roam freely throughout the US.


That seems pretty racist to me. That statement doesn't imply they are illegal, just immigrants. And clearly by this statement, immigrants arent' just seeking new lives and trying to make their way in the world, they want to rape your 14 year old white girls also.

Do you know on a daily basis how many crimes are committed by illegal Irish, German, African immigrants? Is it because they commit no crimes, or because of the political climate theres no "gain" to be had by profiling their crimes?

Atleast in my city, a very small portion of crime is committed by illegal Mexican immigrants, or legal Mexican immigrants. The highest crimes that seem to involve Mexicans in general, are public intox, and prostitution.

People seem to think they aren't being victims of propaganda when you hear of an illegal alien committing some crime. I can't say what the outcome would be, or if the police would be forthcoming in the information, but I could all but guarantee if you check your local police department's crime stats, a very small portion would be attributed to illegal aliens, Mexican or otherwise.

I do agree that something should be done about the immigration situation in the US, but I don't fall in to this type of propaganda.

What worries me more is not illegal immigration, but the supposed "free thinkers" who are looped in by the propaganda, and what it could hold in the future.

If its not drug dealing rapists coming across the border, its Hezbollah, or some other equally nefarious.

People often talk about being distracted by bull# in the left hand, while the right hand is used as a tool by "TPTB" for whatever reason. But noone seems to notice that right now, illegal immigration seems to be a big distraction in the left hand, while in the right hand...well...just pay attention to something other than savage murdering mexicans for one minute and you might see something more pressing to worry about.


A small percentage? Of course you are right. I mean, lets break down the math behind that assertion: a person legally in the US spends 24 hours a day in the US. There are 300 million of us.

How many illegals are there? 10 million? 20 million? So you should expect that you would find it around a 30:1 ratio? 15:1?

OK, go a step further....are we talking about crimes or crimes which are 'solved"? Obviously you cannot say who the perpetrator was until you catch them, or at least identify them, right? So the vandalism in the middle of the night isn't really going to be on the radar. Nor is the murder where the guy is found mutilated in a cotton field east of Marfa, dumped by the Mexican Mafia.

So we would need to normalize the data a little more. Of course, quantifying it would be quite difficult, because we don't know how many unsolved crimes are due to illegals. But we DO know that it is easier for an illegal to get away with a crime, as they can just slip back across the border.

You cannot rationalize it. They are here illegally. Some mean no harm, but some do. So why would we not enforce our borders? Why would we not force the illegals to go through the system to be counted, so that they will then be accountable for their actions?

Ever have your car totalled because of an illegal? Yeah, they get away with it, while you get stuck with a car that is useless. How many people you know whose families were put through severe hardship because of this? I know a few. I have seen the negative impact. I have known that man whose mutilated corpse was found in a cotton field just east of Marfa.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose
 


Totally agree.

Cheers!



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There are some shocking stereotypes here....

such as " illegals come here to break the law" ...... really now ?? You really think their crossing the border thinking " I can't wait to go to american to start breaking law's "

if that was the case many would be arrested or deported by now, and it's just a naive silly view of them.

here's a statistic I came across right now .... from a study of sex offenders .......

Of the 9,700 sex offenders, 67 percent were white males and 32 percent were black males. The percentage rearrested for another sex crime after their release was 5.3 percent of white males and 5.6 percent of black males.

.... yeah, those mexicans are really on a molesting rampage arent they ?? by these figures only 3% are hispanic or "other"

So before you start pointing fingers look at some real stats for once. Why do we have to hear it every time an illegal breaks the law ???

This is race motivated propaganda,

here was that study.

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst


There are some shocking stereotypes here....

such as " illegals come here to break the law" ...... really now ?? You really think their crossing the border thinking " I can't wait to go to american to start breaking law's "

if that was the case many would be arrested or deported by now, and it's just a naive silly view of them.

here's a statistic I came across right now .... from a study of sex offenders .......

Of the 9,700 sex offenders, 67 percent were white males and 32 percent were black males. The percentage rearrested for another sex crime after their release was 5.3 percent of white males and 5.6 percent of black males.

.... yeah, those mexicans are really on a molesting rampage arent they ?? by these figures only 3% are hispanic or "other"

So before you start pointing fingers look at some real stats for once. Why do we have to hear it every time an illegal breaks the law ???

This is race motivated propaganda,

here was that study.

bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov...


Illegals DO break the law by being here. That is why they are called "illegal".


But beyond the silly semantics, I for one didn't say all. I said "many". And the many that do are well documented. Come down here, i will introduce you to Juana Cervantes. You can tell her and her 10 year old why we should allow people to cross the border illegally. It was their husband/father that was left laying in that field in Marfa.

There are countless stories of Mexican nationals coming to America to exact a crime on behalf of the Cartels. I know of a few dozen personally, having lived here for 30 of my 37 years.

But your report....it is not quite right. I see that there are only two races addressed in that report. This leads me to beleive that the other 3% would be asians, and the hispanics are listed under "white". When you fill out government paperwork, as a latino you are considered "white". My wife and children (who are hispanic) included. Unless there is actual data to look at, the report is useless. I am an analyst, i don't need someone else to do the analysis. Figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

I would guess that the numbers you are throwing around do not reflect the hispanic population at all, as they are lumped into the white population for those statistics.


Edit to add: not sure where you are from....but none of what i am saying is a stereotype. It is reality. My wife is a latina (a gorgeous, copper skinned latina). My aunts and uncles live in Mexico. If i stereotype any one, i stereotype them as well.

This is reality. If just 1 person is killed by an illegal immigrant, then it says that we need to enforce our border. If we don't, each victim of illegal immigrant violence should sue the Fed for recourse, as they have failed to do their job: protect our borders and the citizenry of America.


[edit on 14-7-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For anyone interested, you can find clarifying data HERE. You have to download the .csv files (right click them, and "open with" excel). When you do this, it would appear that they do break out the hispanic population, but no mention of immigration status.


Something else to consider is that this is from 1994. 15 years ago. The border situation is grossly different today than it was then.

Finally, it would seem that this report deals primarily with recidivism, meaning that they are only tracked on this report for the purposes of seeing if they will recommit once released. This report does not portray analysis of a dataset that details frequency of the commission of the crime. In short, you are using a screwdriver to hammer a nail. Wrong tool, wrong purpose.



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join