It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beastie Boys: To The Five Boroughs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, recently bought the new beastie boys album, and have to say, its one of the best CDs I have ever heard. I really don't care how long it took for the to put out the album, if they keep making em' as good as this one, they can take as much time as they want to put something out.

I especially liked track 4 with all the bush bashing

So, what did you think about the album?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I prefer "No sleep Til Brooklyn" album

Brass Monkey!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
bought this album the outher day have to say its constant all the way through the album its absolutely spot on

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I shall be purchasing the album soon, im a big fan of the beastie boys
i like their music a lot

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hey, I'll probably try to check it out, if yall says it's good. I used to love Beastie Boys songs. Didn't even knew they were still a band, and putting out songs lol...

Intergalactic RULES!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't have this one yet, but I saw them on $2 Bill and they kicked!

I got into them when my mom gave me License to Ill for Christmas one year. She asked my little brother what to get me, and being a smartass, he said "Oh, she'll love it". Well, surprising to him, I did! I liked Paul's Boutique a lot too, and I've never seen any bad live footage of them. Very tight. I'm hoping to get this one for my birthday.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im looking forward to getting this album, it will be my frist fully owned beastie boys album (ive always just snitched from friends).

Rolling Stone gave this an incredible 5 stars, a tribute given to very few albums. Itmeans "classic" and this being given to the beastie boys was a shock to me. new albums from older groups usually suck, but this one must be great. Hope to find some free downloads somewhere.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yep, i'm not a hip hoppa' but I did really like this album. Great lyrics and production.

new topics

top topics

join