It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro returns to TV with dire warning of nuclear conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Fidel Castro returns to TV with dire warning of nuclear conflict

www.guardian.co.uk

The Middle East is on the verge of a nuclear war triggered by a US attack on Iran in the name of preventing the country from developing its own weapons, according to ageing Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro.

"To do this on the basis of a calculation that the Iranians are going to come running out to ask the Yankees for forgiveness is absurd," Castro said. "They [the US] will encounter a terrible resistance that will spread the conflict that cannot end up any other way than turning nuclear."

The former Cuban president said Israel would throw the first bomb, but the risk that red button
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Castro made the prediction on Cuban TV last night, in a dramatic return to public life after four years in near-seclusion.

"The US is activating the machinery to destroy Iran," he said. "But the Iranians have been building up a defensive force little by little for years."

"We have experiences of being close to it [nuclear war]," he said. "Now I believe the threat of war has greatly increased. They [the US] is playing with fire."

So he's back. Sort of... If anyone can find this video and post it here, it would be appreciated.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is the first video link I found, but of course, there is no mention of "nuclear war". I will try to find a better source.

www.washingtonpost.com... VI2010071205441.html

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
When will we get tired of hearing nuclear war with Iran, and step up to the plate already... I am truly tired of hearing this from everyone for two years running,

How hard is it to push a button?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i can't have people running threw my front door, i just broke my finger.

give it 6 weeks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
When will we get tired of hearing nuclear war with Iran, and step up to the plate already... I am truly tired of hearing this from everyone for two years running,

How hard is it to push a button?

Precisely..

1.Iran: "We won't give up our nuclear program"
2.U.S/Israel: "We are thinking about hitting your nuclear facilities"

Years later...

Repeat steps 1 and 2

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Pure fear mongering, from a dying old man, trying to grab the worlds attention one last time. And hopefully this will be the last time he ever wastes our precious time.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by MrTruthSpoken]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've found a section of the whole video on YouTube, but there is no english translation.

I guess it's good for reading body language.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

i think you ment 'previously'

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

Thanks allot BattleStar
I'm watching a movie with a friends, i Would like to see the video so I'll check back later thx

new topics

top topics

join