It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama steal the 2008 primary from Hillary?? Thug tactics used??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You have to judge for yourself on this issue. Something that stunk in 2008 still stinks now. When the odor first developed it was ignored. Let's see if it will be ignored once again. Back in 2008, after the primary, there were approximately 2000 complaints of fraud and intimidation in Texas alone.

wewillnotbesilenced2008.com...://directorblue.blogspot.com

Letter from Hillary Clinton's campaign council regarding problems in the Texas Caucus

MEMORANDUM

TO: Interested Parties

Campaign Counsel

RE: Caucus Irregularities

The campaign legal hotline has been flooded with calls containing specific accusations of irregularities and voter intimidation against the Obama campaign. This activity is undemocratic, probably illegal, and reflects a wanton disregard for the caucus process.

The three most egregious categories are:

1) Irregularities: Prematurely Taking Precinct Convention Packets by Obama Campaign

Numerous calls have shown that Obama supporters prematurely removed convention packets from polling places. Packets may not legally given out until 7:15 PM or when the last voter has cast a ballot in the primary. The Texas State Party warned the Obama campaign in writing that they may not take these packets early or remove them from the polling locations. The Party directed that these irregularities be reported to law enforcement “since they amount to criminal violations.” The Party stated “removing convention packets . . . will not be tolerated.”

A sampling of the precincts where this occurred are:

659 – Tarrant

709 – Houston

2316 – Tarrant

1205 – Dallas

3127 – Bexar

3082 – Fort Bend

18/224 – Harris

3221 – Dallas

87 – El Paso

851 – Houston

115 - Harris

470 – Galveston

388 – Harris

3000 – Dallas

1214 – Dallas

20 – Medina

205 – Walker

2) Voter Intimidation: Lock-out of Clinton caucus goers by Obama Campaign

Numerous calls have been received that the Obama campaign has taken over caucus sites and locked the doors, excluding Clinton campaign supporters from participating in the caucus. The Clinton supporters have been unable to enter the premises to caucus. In at least one instance, law enforcement was called and forcibly opened the caucus site.

A sampling of the precincts where this occurred are:

4401 – Dallas

2052 – Tarrant

4402 – Dallas

75 – Harris

18 – Hardin

259 – Harris

124 – Nueces

4050 – Tarrant

115 – Harris

6 – Roma County

78 – Jefferson

117 – Denton

3. There are numerous instances of Obama supporters filing out precinct convention sign-in sheets during the day and submitting them as completed vote totals at caucus. This is expressly against the rules. The sign-in sheets were copied by the Obama campaign from the Texas Democratic Party website and taken by supporters to various polling places to sign-up caucus goers prior to the start of the caucuses

corner.nationalreview.com...

Was this all just ignored and disregarded?

Texas Democrats Rule Out Clinton’s Caucus Verification Demand

It is all coming around again!!! Let's not ignore it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Holy crud! I hadn't heard of this. I doubt any of this could have been done without the approval of the Democratic party leaders.
More election tampering, God@! I am sick of it!
Thanks, Jib
I miss your Dan Tana avatar

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Obama is as dirty as they come in politics, and that's pretty dirty!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thug tactics used by Obama supporters during the Democratic primary in Texas!?!

...wait....

Hillary won Texas in the primaries. D'oh!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I always thought something seemed fishy there. And things started changing right after they both attended Bilderberg meeting, which if memory serves, was near DC that year? At the time (or right after) I remember thinking that she must have done something to piss someone off. Haven't thought about this is a while. I think it's something that happens all the time.

new topics

top topics

join