It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mother and an ungrateful son

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

This may also not be possible anytime in the near future as a complete eye transplant would require 1 million neural connections...extremely difficult to achieve.

The story may well be BS but I would concur with the fact that the world is full of douchebags.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Seems fake, more or less like a story designed to teach a lesson.

It comes off like an old greek myth to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's obvoiusly an anecdote, as opposed to a hoax. I don't think the mind behind this story actually expected it to be believed, rather it is meant to illustrate a point. The point being that we should never take our loved ones for granted.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hoax or not, it should make us sit back and consider our own lives. We should stop being so "inward looking" and embrace the world around us. Live as if there will be no tomorrow "as there may not for some of us" and love with your whole being.

Love and happiness to you all.

S&F

Brethren.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It appears the story is a parable designed for the reader to look within. Most of the comments I read were members looking outside.

Good thing we can't throw stones at the ficticious son for he would surely be wounded.

More to this but I am sure most don't need further direction as my nudge should be sufficient.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join