It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 11th 2010 False Flag???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

As the timewave zero predictions are so vague/ambiguous by nature (by your own admission) it leaves a lot to interpretation.. and you know people... they love to interpret! Therein lays the problem that plagues forums like this.

We get endless false flag or doomsday threads that do little else but create hysteria. I'm not blaming you personally Evasius, but I'm hoping you can recognise the clear cause and effect here.

If pessimism was a dog, timewave zero would be the bone. It appears to be the nature of far too many people on this web site. Again, it's not your fault how people interpret but please remain mindful of said nature. That's all I ask.

IRM

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well the false flag i received today has huge implications......not really but i tried to go get my free Slurpee from 7-11 today as its ya know 7-11 day and they told me i had to buy something so it kinda angered me

as to the post there was a bombing in Somalian shoddy officiating at the world cup,more threats against that poor octopus the Israeli solders getting "captured" but i thought that was debunked already and some more news on Iran blaming us for kidnapping there nuke scientist but i don't see any signs that the worlds gonna be ending any time soon or at least not today!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am very aware of this happening I was told it was the server no explanations as to what happened my was off for 2hrs.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well it was my birthday, besides that I didn't see anything happening.
Or maybe I'm the antichrist and today marks my rise to power?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

(IRMan, I'm replying to your post, however what I am about to say is meant for the broader audience in general).

Agreed, however if optimism was a bull, the timewave could be a big red flag.

If you knew that up ahead there was a specific moment in time highly condusive to enact major change, how would you deal with it? Wait to deal with a negative experience or set in motion something positive?

Change is meaningless. Life is meaningless. Experience is the only thing that is of any substance, and even that is entirely subjective. We provide the meaning to all (including this graph). If anyone finds themselves constantly waiting for the worst to happen around every bend, you've got to ask yourself "is this way of thinking beneficial to my experience?" and "does it benefit others?" If NOT, now is the time to change, and that change begins within you. This is the year to do it.

This realization and decision to change certain aspects of one's self is basically what is referred to in discussion of 'awakening' or 'hearing the call' as popularly discussed here on ATS of late. It's a profound change involving one's core beliefs, which in turn changes one's view of the world, and eventually the world itself. Many consider it spiritual in nature, but whatever the case, it is deeply personal and defines your experience of the now, affects your thoughts on the future, and colours your opinion of the past.

My time away since mid-March brought all this to the surface within me, and it now provides the basis of my message and contribution here on ATS.

So yes I am aware people seem to have this in-built nature of negativity, but providing the basis of all this rampant doom and gloom is a deep desire for change. This cause and effect relationship is not set in stone. What people need to realize is that change starts small, it starts NOW, and it starts in your own mind. It's time to flip the freakin' switch.

[edit on 12/7/10 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I do know that on 10 July, something about aliens would be finally revealing themselves, but you couldnt take their pics video whatever.....
guess that didnt happen...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
So, the sun is slowly setting on July 11th. I've been scanning ATS and various news outlets, looking for a "false flag" event, as forecasted by Time-Wave-Zero, The Web-Bots, etc.

Did I miss something?

I gathered from all of the "chatter" that there was going to be an earth-shattering event.

Was it something small, which will explode later?

Did anything even happen at all?

What are your thoughts?

Yes you missed it Paul the Octopus forecast the correct result for the world cup final

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by InfaRedMan

If anyone finds themselves constantly waiting for the worst to happen around every bend, you've got to ask yourself "is this way of thinking beneficial to my experience?" and "does it benefit others?" If NOT, now is the time to change, and that change begins within you. This is the year to do it.

I completely agree. People need to take a step back and listen to their 'mind talk' from time to time and recognise the effects these thought patterns have on their overall well being. If it's negative, then they need to rethink their attitudes & outlooks to elicit a more positive, healthy outcome. Negativity does not spawn positivity and creativity.

Many consider it spiritual in nature, but whatever the case, it is deeply personal and defines your experience of the now, affects your thoughts on the future, and colours your opinion of the past.

I understand the spirituality approach.

So yes I am aware people seem to have this in-built nature of negativity, but providing the basis of all this rampant doom and gloom is a deep desire for change.

If so, they need to alter the way they are manifesting their desires for change. As stated, negativity does not spawn positivity. The reverse is true in that negativity spreads like a virus. Especially to those who are low on self esteem, life experience, wisdom etc as they are ill equipped to defend themselves against said negativity/pessimism. Negativity is one of the biggest destructive forces on this Earth and unless people can learn from their experiences, it will remain so.

IRM

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahimsa
Well, there's this:

Dozens Killed in Bomb Blasts in UgandaUpdated: 27 minutes ago

AP KAMPALA, Uganda (July 11 ) -- In simultaneous bombings bearing the hallmarks of international terrorists, two explosions ripped through crowds watching the World Cup final in two places in Uganda's capital late Sunday, killing 64 people, police said. One American was killed and several were wounded.

Heard about this during a newsbreak on coast to coast.

The woman was saying it was meant to scare americans in other countries, and that travelers should be wary

[edit on 12-7-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
11th july, spain beats netherlands in the world cup. go to spain now, its a different place and many changes are taking place at this moment in the world. it doesnt have to be a false flag or a war, just changes. and only becuase you're daily life remains the same it doesnt mean that the whole world is still the same.

ahmedinajd thinks israel will attack iran during november and he had said that a few months ago, look at november... i think thats the date you are all waiting for and until then, little minor changes and disasters will occur.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
External article on an upcoming false conflict with extraterrestrials

False flag operation from space
knol.google.com...#

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join