It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all the major agencies on ATS....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Who is to say that what we think this site is for and more importantly , the safety to discuss what we may is not now undermined by the spying of government agencies?

I know a thread was posted recently stating exactly what agencies , but what if they now have their stake in this game? Money is a powerful motivator and corrupter. Just a thought.....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

It's a public forum. Discussions are driven by members and not controlled by anyone....including ABC agencies.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am talking about who benefits from this site and for what purpose. Are we being sold -out or baited into topics sometimes?.... that sorta thing. Nothing extraordinary like everyone is TPTB ... whatever that means.

Like this thread being moved here instead of staying in general conspiracies where it perfectly belongs.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Meh, I don't care what these alphabet agencies are doing here, either should you, what are they going to do?

Can they take on all of us? No they don't- They're outclassed and outnumbered, all they can do is sit behind their monitors and gauge just how much 'opposition' there is.

The Constitution and the internet is still in place, and as long as it is still in place, they cannot do anything but sit and disinfo.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Not really..... evidence could be used under a lot of these new anti-terror laws. Especially for preconceived acts and not one person here would know!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think it benefits both parties.It allows us to seek truth,expose truth,discuss the truth.
For the agents,its a perfect way to keep tabs on what we know here.Any sensitive info given out can be twisted and turned in any way they wish.

top topics

join