It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah is on high alert.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks like Hezbollah believes Israel is getting ready to do something nasty! Well it IS summer which is israels favorite time to start a little mischef. Last week Israel was showing houses they said had weapons in. Bet the US would like to have some of those xray sats.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Israel needs that water that is in Southern Lebanon.
It has been said they will have to go after it soon

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You are absolutely correct. They have had designs on the Latani river since 1948. Netanyahu intends to get it. I figure will try and advance to the river and then negotiate a cease fire and stay put as a security buffer.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Israel needs that water that is in Southern Lebanon. It has been said they will have to go after it soon

You do know that Israel occupied South Lebanon for decades and then withdrew. Current minister of defense was the one who was responsible for the withdrawal.
Israel has water crisis ,but it invested a lot in building desalination stations so it will be solved in few years.
Water would not be reason for war, at least from Israeli side.
Better look at what Hizbollah says about Israeli gas field discovery - this can be a reason to a war. Or Israeli strike in Iran. Not water.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Agreed! The gas find is paramount to isreal now...and make no mistake theyll fight hard for it...
Not that theyll have to....Irans proxy isnt in control of lebanon yet.....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Time we talked about nuking iserail i thinks so they can have their end times and leave the rest of us alone.

Iran does nothing wrong, has no nukes and they want us to attack Iran !

I think not.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

What does this have to do with Hezbollah and a possible war with Israel?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

good point about the gas
thought the united states is obligated to supply Israels total gas needs
some agreement or other.

A quick search turned up a continous stream of references to Israels coveting of the Lebanese water through the time frame you mentioned though, and many of them were direct threats from the Israeli Givernment.

This section discusses the history and background of the case and addresses Israel's relationship to the Litani, Lebanon's relationship to the Litani and reasons for conflict. I will then touch on international law, going on to describe Israel's reasons to want the Litani and Lebanon's reasons to want the Litani. I continue with describing logistics for securing the Litani and both Lebanon's plan and Israel's plan. Next, I portray the problem of proof of Israel diverting the Litani and the possibility and denial of this happening.

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I do know that Israel occupied Lebanon for thirty years in violation of a UNSC resolution. Of course they want the gas and certainly part of the gas is rightfully theirs. But I believe they also want the water. Plus the zionists believe they have a biblical right to all the land up to the Latani. In my opinion water trumps gas.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"thought the united states is obligated to supply Israels total gas needs
some agreement or other. "
Actually the agreement is not for gas but for oil.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

are you high?

why is it people assume a defender role of controversial and often dangerous entities to project outward there oown non mainstream beleifs like iran is innocent just like poor persecuted me but the reality is that it is a terrorist state that if unregulated would gladly reek havoc on many peaceful countries you know like the damn americans what is failed to be realized is without america the world would basically be controlled by warlords and dictators .

choose your battles and allies more carefully and dont try to get me wrong isreal is also way out of control and needs regulation its funny to me that both isreal and iran talk sht about the usa however they are both swarn enemies ,

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

The higher they are...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please name the last country Iran attacked.
That will shut me up. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

how about there leader wont admit there was a holocaust if you wanna play cat and mouse and if you read thouroughly you wouldve seen my opinion of isreal is they suck too so? you could shut up for two reasons lol chill out its just a trend i see all the time like when people call america evil empire and crap .
yeah we are terrible always aiding ungreatful small countries with poor human rights

i mean iran is such a great country with there superb womans rights policys and education of free thinking and lifestyles

i mean really dude???? serious???

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

You are absolutely correct. They have had designs on the Latani river since 1948. Netanyahu intends to get it. I figure will try and advance to the river and then negotiate a cease fire and stay put as a security buffer.

He won't succeed, not in the long run. Last time Israel created a 'security buffer', when they withdrew to the south of Lebanon in the face of Lebanese resistance after the Israeli invasion in 1982, they had to pull out because Hezbollah, who were created as a Lebanese resistance movement in response to the Israeli occupation of Lebanon in the 80's onwards, forced them out by inflicting many casualties on Israeli troops.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Do you also believe their president say they were going to wipe Israel off the face of the earth? I ask as a level set before I bother to address the holocaust issue.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

wow u cant bait me dude your judgement is off ????

top topics

join