It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developments: Xiaoshan Airport Closed because of UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I opened this thread, because the previous thread with helicopter photo made me nervous. Whoever comes attacks someone with "You morons, it's a helicopter" or "Prove it's a helicopter" etc..
Can we have a thread where we can discuss new declarations (official or non-official), or new developments about this incident?
If find this thread unnecessary, don't hesitate to close it.
Regards.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

You got to be kidding right, made you nervous

Good debate never hurt anyone.

Ocker

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

No, i am getting quickly nervous

But that was not a debate right? It was pollution of posts. Wasn't that clear that the photo has no relevance with the event and it is a long exposure of a heli?
Look, the same photo is now everywhere, even on turkish media
www.milliyet.com.tr...

Isnt this the disinformation and news pollution par excellence?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by deccal]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think it will be some time to really talk about these events due to it being uncleared what it was. Tower Dispatchers have real good visual among many other airport staffs which they see daily said to be an unknown but we also have some news stories saying other things and more things.

I believe they are trying to throw out a misinformation measure to cover up what it really was... someone has to know.... maybe it is a military aircraft...cause why they said " cant disclose information to that at the moment"... There sure is a cover up

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Hi your quite right Deccal

Isnt this the disinformation and news pollution par excellence?

touche

and your nervousness is not the debate.

hopefully we will get some truth to this soon

cheers

ocker

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So...

This is how things are now aye?

We don't like the way a thread is going so we open yet another thread to discuss the same exact thing expecting different results.

Didn't Einstein say that is the sign of insanity?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
I opened this thread, because the previous thread with helicopter photo made me nervous. Whoever comes attacks someone with "You morons, it's a helicopter" or "Prove it's a helicopter" etc..
Can we have a thread where we can discuss new declarations (official or non-official), or new developments about this incident?
If find this thread unnecessary, don't hesitate to close it.
Regards.

I think you will be wasting your time. Most UFO threads degenerate into bickering, sarcasm and rudeness. Best not to upload anything at all and not to discuss.

I think that the best way of posting UFOs footage is to have a website where comments and discussions are not possible. This means that people upload their footage with a bit of background information. Others can view and draw their own conclusions. No discussion required, since it never achieves anything except upset a lot of people.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by crowdedskies]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Raw Video Footage: hvideo.au.msn.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by konhachi]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ok I resign..
But I thought there were some demands to open a new thread about it. Of course not claiming to open a new "clean" thread, but simply to get rid of "helicopter/non-helicopter/roflcopter" discussion which goes nowhere.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by konhachi

Thanks,
I saw this video yesterday, and I really don't know what to think about it. Rocket? Comet?
But maybe the most important thing is, which pictures and footages really represent the "object". We even don't know this.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

A poor guess, which tells me not to give relevance to your opinion any more, I'm surprised you'd say that before you did some home work? There are several photo's of this same craft, in different places and on different occasions.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Are there?
I don't think so. Most of these pictures represented are helicopters with long exposure and most of them are taken even much before than the event.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
UFO's with rocket propellant? Perhaps the test of a missile gone wrong?

new topics

top topics

join