It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Helo, I just finally finished my first 20 posts, and have been very excited to share these with you.

My first personal experience was while I was camping in Cypress Hills in Saskatchewan, Canada when I was about 5 years old. I was taking my medicine (I was having unusual nosebleeds) when I had the urge to come out of my trailer and look in the sky, I was amazed to see a flying saucer! It had red pulsing lights all around it on the bottom and sides, and the top seemed like it was glass, it looked sort of like solar panels, it flew almost like it skipped across the sky, like when you skip a stone across water, it was so strange, how it just skipped across nothing. It flew very strange, like it was surverying the area, it would go very fast, stop instantly, hover, turn around, fly in circles, go up, fly around, and go down, etc. It flew off extremely fast after flying around for about two minutes.

I had no encounters after that up until a few months ago. I heard a few people in the alley yelling stuff, for whatever reason, I watched for a while until something very strange caught my eye, I saw a strange red light in the sky, it was very bright. At first I thought, "Hmm, that must be mars." But then I saw it move, very quickly, it had the same strange flight patter as the UFO I saw when I was younger, it went fast, stopped, did some loops, went higher, went lower, etc. But that wasn't the strange part, after watching for a few minutes, I decided I had to record this or nobody would believe me, I came back with my camera, looked around for the light, and I spotted it, I was trying to find the record button but it wasn't my camera so I had no idea how to make it work, I was just about to record it when I looked up at it, pointed the camera, pressed record, and I was so mad when I noticed it took a second or two before it started recorded, because as I looked up I heard a huge bang, like a gunshot, and a huge flash of light, and it was gone, like it teleported or exploded or something.

A few weeks after this encounter, I dreamed (or so I thought it was a dream) that I woke up, got out of my bed, went to my desk, and grabbed my cell phone, I checked the time on it and brought it back to bed, set it on my nightstand, and layed there falling back to sleep, as I layed there I saw a huge flash of light, and in an instant I was teleported into an alien ship! I was so shocked that I couldn't move, or perhaps they made me not be able to move, my body was basicallly frozen in place as I saw dark figures above me, muttering things amongst eachother, but their mouthes didn't move, which amazed me! It was as if they communicated only through telepathy, they were very strong beings, I could barely see the beings themselves but I could see a very strong pulsing aura around them, a very light aura, which to me indicated they were very nice beings, and they meant no harm. After being there for about 20 minutes I woke up, and I thought it was all a dream, but I looked over and my phone was lying on my night stand, and I had pains in my genitals (I dont even want to know what they did.) and I had a white scratch on my arm, and it was tingling.

Over the next few days I saw lots of dashes of light across the sky, perhaps hallucinations, or maybe UFOs? I also saw shadows on clouds and they dashed off as I looked at them, I had dreams of being experimented on, and I looked online at signs that you were abducted by aliens, and lots of them applied to me. I feel that the aliens who "abducted" me enhanced my body and mind for some strange reason.. I have felt lately that I am a lot stronger, and I have also felt that my psychic powers have increased. I have focused hard on doing things with psychic powers like telepathy, turning on and off electronics, and they have ALWAYS worked. Which was quite strange to me.

Thanks for reading,

Typwar.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

I have focused hard on doing things with psychic powers like telepathy, turning on and off electronics,

Wouldn't that be telekinesis?

Is there any way you could post a video to youtube showing us proof of your powers? That would be the easiest way you to provide the alien skeptics out there with proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by typwar

I have focused hard on doing things with psychic powers like telepathy, turning on and off electronics,

Wouldn't that be telekinesis?

Is there any way you could post a video to youtube showing us proof of your powers? That would be the easiest way you to provide the alien skeptics out there with proof.

No he can't. Just another wannabee.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Very brave of you!

Does 'high-strangeness' run in your family? Have any other family members talked about seeing ships or 'others' themselves... any kind of paranormal activity in general? Have any close family members talked about having influential life changing dreams, in the present or past? Are you still experiencing this 'high-strangeness'? Have you attempted to contact 'them' lately?

Pay close attention to family' and friend's demeanors, especially if they seem more quiet and reserved than normal. More than likely, you aren't the only one that has experienced something in your close circle.

Again, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Have any other family members talked about seeing ships or 'others' themselves... any kind of paranormal activity in general?

Lots of my family have had paranormal activity in their households mostly pertaining to spirits, I dont think there has ever been experiences besides me with ETs and/or UFOs.

Have any close family members talked about having influential life changing dreams, in the present or past?

I am the only one in my family who is a spiritual person, so from what I know, nobody has had anything like this happen.

Are you still experiencing this 'high-strangeness'? Have you attempted to contact 'them' lately?

I have not had any strange activity going on for a while, I occasionally feel like I am being watched, but that could really be anything. I am a frequent astral projecter, and have been trying to contact them through that, and other methods which I usually just think up on the spot, but I have had no luck.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

No he can't. Just another wannabee.

(Sorry for the double post.)

Believe what you want. I know what I have seen, and what has happened to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

But can you post a youtube video of you demonstrating your powers? Granted, there'd be a lot of ways you could fake it, but it'd be something to show us.

Personally, if I got these abilities I'd make a road show out of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I cant find the edit button so I guess I will post again.

Yesterday my eye started swelling for no reason, and now it is getting even worse, and it is spreading to my other eye. Is this the work of aliens? Will my eye get better? Will skeptics just believe? These questions, and more will be answered tomorrow on The Superfriends!

EDIT: And my fingernails had red under and around them... I am not sure if it is blood or ketchup flavouring from chips but yeah..

[edit on 10-7-2010 by typwar]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Or perhaps your ailments of late have a more mundane explanation. ie: maybe you swam in a poorly treated swimming pool/hot tub lately? Did some yard work and got some nasty bacteria/fungus on your hands and not realizing it you rubbed your itchy eyes? Etc.

As for the other stuff, I have an open mind because I've experienced things myself, initiated by myself, and that's why I asked. I won't share the details on ATS because, frankly, ATS is generally more about providing proof to others so they can reason and logic it out for themselves whether or not you have seen/experienced things. It's literally a digital 'proving ground'. I have wrote about what I've seen in the skies myself, but that's where it ends for me.

Again, kudos to you for being brave enough to share!

new topics

top topics

join