It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to BP Head Quarters this Monday. Any messages?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Sorry don't know how to do link thing...
The thread's called "toxologist; Corexit Destroys Basic Structure of Biological Life - vid
Bottom of page 4 is the corexit label. Posted by 'Burntheships'

[edit on 9-7-2010 by 5senses]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

gracias, mi amigo.
appreciate it. i was following that thread yesterday.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is a corporation.
Words are just a means of deception to them.

You are wasting words on them except to publicize what villains they are.

You need legal injunctions,
You need a government that is not completely whoring for them
& since those previous two are failing you need to exercise your constitutional 2nd amendment rights,

because YOU will be doing it for the best interests of your nation, species, life & the planet,

unlike most of the NRA.

This is war.
War for your personal lives,
your species,
any kind of resemblance to a decent existence that may remain.

Don't kid yourself about who & what you are dealing with.

Don't go in half-cocked or wasting time with people who are so psychotically cynical they can't even listen.

Go in fully loaded & with every trick up your sleeves & knowing who & what your enemy is.

It is big oil. & the worst behaved member of the enemy is BP.

Use every dirty trick in the book, because they already are.

Make their lives hell.
Total war.
Embarrass their families, their children who live in the gross luxury of rape & exploitation of everyone else's resources.

Take no prisoners.
You are in it to win it,
because if you lose, you die, PERIOD.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by slank]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Please explain how they are going to go to hell for the killing of all Gods creatures and the people who's death they caused, the people who are going to die, the babies that are going to be born with and have to live with terrible problems. The families that are and are going to be torn apart.
Somebody please explain this to them.
We all are appointed to die money can't save them.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
reply to post by Whine Flu

Gotta DO something practical otherwise all we do is WHINE!!!!

Everyone is writing their moans on a bloody website. People need to put their money where their mouths are in WHATEVER way they can. Other countries citizens woud have staged some kind of revolt by now! What are YOU DOING?

Right, practical... Like fight them with rhetoric?

Look, unless you plan on putting some bullets into the heads of puppets then stop wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
As a "modernization" of an old favorite of protest mobs, I propose that the idea of tar and feathering be replaced with corexiting and feathering.

May not be as fun, but it'll get the point across a lot sooner as to how toxic that stuff really is. And if the scientists out there must have a control, the usual tar and feathering could persist as well.

Joking comments aside...only because we can't seriously expect anything good to come off that type of violence. I think that a message you should send across is how defiant you are. Collect the names and addresses of BP purchasing gas stations and boycott them. Yes they are just people also, but fewer gas stations making purchases will hurt their bottom line. Also you could contact them and ask them not to renew contracts with BP but go to another distributer.

The basic message I think I'm trying to send is: BP, if you don't get your **** together and fly right, we the people will see to it that you never fly again.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Going to the source makes more sense than just going to the keyboard.
You are clearly making a big difference in front of your computer - I'm gonna try and make a difference at BP! You catch more flys with honey than a swatter (or bullets) Whine flu......

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Who said I was trying to make a difference? I'm sorry, I have come off in a rather harsh manner. Good on you for wanting to make a change, but I just believe that you're going to be wasting your time in the end. They know they're doing bad things, and they want to make sure it gets worse.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Time is never wasted if it saves just one human life!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

Slank, that was a remarkable post. I hope everyone reads through it at least twice and lets your words sink in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d35089a6507d.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by slank

Thanks Slank.Some good stuff here. I don't believe negative, agressive behaviour (ie targeting families, embarrasment etc) is the answer though I am not a pacifist . Yes, I now have a clearer idea of what/who I'm dealing with and am arming myself with as much info as I can. It is time for a revolution, that much is clear. "We the people..." and all that. Thanks again -

5senses

top topics

<< 1   >>

join