It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S Are Not Debunked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This thread is directed towards the knowledgeble and dittiniable people who are willing to defy earthly explanation for what I am about to show/tell you..... 17/08/25! My friend at cern is willing to tell you... on ats stream or whatever you wish.... that ET'S have been here in the past... but they know nothing about our current technological pave. please feel free to debate me on this.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by ReeVeeR]

Mod Edit: All Caps In Tittle – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR
This thread is directed towards the knowledgeble and dittiniable people who are willing to defy earthly explanation for what I am about to show/tell you..... 17/08/25! My friend at cern is willing to tell you... on ats stream or whatever you wish.... that ET'S have been here in the past... but they know nothing about our current technological pave. please feel free to debate me on this.

I don't know what "dittiniable" means, but if you're looking for a debate shouldn't you at least present some sort proposition and supporting evidence? So far you haven't shown or told us anything.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

17/08/25! My friend at cern is willing to tell you... on ats stream or whatever you wish.... that ET'S have been here in the past... but they know nothing about our current technological pave. please feel free to debate me on this.

Show proof or it aint happening.

ETA: Surely you can agree that giving proof is more than a reasonable request and if you can't provide it then my opinion on this is obvious.

Anyway just incase...... Thanks in advance for the future proof that you'll be providing for us all.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What?
What is "dittiniable "?

You have friends at CERN? Sure you do!

And what are we supposed to debate? Your fictional story?
And what is your story anyway?
THIS, and 99% of the other threads here on UFO's and aliens are why the subject is now a joke. Hoaxers post DAILY on ATS with ridiculous stories not even as plausable as 50's science fiction B movies!
What does it matter anyway, after the aliens appear on Saturday!

GROW UP AND GET A LIFE CHILDREN!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

UFO'S Are Not Debunked!

Who told you they were?

Did I miss something, or has the UFO phenomenon been successfully and completely explained?

It seems that you need to take a breath, calm down, stop typing so fast, and tell us what you mean.

“dittiniable” and “17/08/25” and “pave” mean nothing without an explanation.

If you have information, give it.

Don’t get angry because of any possible negative response you might receive about a subject matter that you feel strongly about before a discussion has even begun.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Your friend at Cern? What are you talking about?

top topics

join