It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO]: PROOF - LeBron James - Coward, Sellout & Satanist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

[VIDEO]: PROOF - LeBron James - Coward, Sellout & Satanist

www.cbssports.com

What a fraud. What a scared little kid. Greatest player of all time? This guy? Nope. Not now. Not ever. Not even if LeBron James wins five rings in the next five years -- which he should.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Our Hometown "HERO" & "KING" Has just shown his true colors.

No one can say that LeBron James has not been an amazing basketball player. He has had to work hard to achieve what he has achieved. But the last few weeks, and especially today, we have also been reminded that he is a boy doing a man's job. He never had a chance to grow up and take on any responsibilities. His Mickey Mouse way of leading up to announcing his decision shows that he hasn't learned how to treat the people who who have loved and supported him all these years. He is a coward for going to a place thousands of miles away from those who have helped him get where he is. He has supported the youth of the world, but today, he has taught them that winning IS the one an only thing no matter the cost. It doesn't matter what you do to the people on your way up, just be a winner, PERIOD! He should have just quietly made his announcement on July 1st, and moved on. He would have retained much of the respect he lost today. He chose to do it the only way he knows, and that is to make a big stench out of it. However, LeBron hasn't learned a lesson called LIFE. I wish him luck because I don't think he realized what he has done to his reputation by the cowardly way he went about things recently. Unfortunately, he has just just left his kingdom and all of his subjects, never to reign again.

Poor Little Rich Man With A Crack Addicted Mother Loves Her So Much He Moves Mommy To Cocaine Central, USA.

Watch the YouTube Videos to see what King? James has become as of late.

www.cbssports.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Added Post To Embed Videos:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So since he left his home team he's now a Satanist? You seem to be putting to much into the NBA.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am from Ohio. However, this is not Lebron's fault. We made him the spectacle. We labeled him the King. We bought into the "Witness" campaign. We soaked up every second of media speculation. We all watched the show. He was just doing what he wanted to do. What is wrong with that? He took less money in Miami. Do we not make fun of stars for leaving for more money and being selfish> This man left for less money because he wanted to.

BTW, there is no illuminati. There is a secret club of elite people who are being given the "nod" to escape from the depopulation that is going to happen.

AAC

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It took you 2 whole minutes to reach your conclusion?

I was just checking post for typos and WoW! there you were.

I can understand you may be a fast reader but how did you watch the videos so quickly?

Thank You For Your Interest In This Post.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, he does want to become a billionaire and global icon. He wields tons of influence. It would almost make sense that he would be recruited by illuminati. Also he's been groomed all his life for the role he plays now. I don't exactly buy it, but its possible.

Whats more possible is that he wants to win a championship. LBJ has kinda choked the last few years. So his satanic powers have pretty much failed him.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

He didn't need to watch the videos. Stupid kid, sure. Excellent athlete, but poor leader, sure. Momma's boy, sure.

Freemason, fine, I hope so, maybe it will help him turn into a better man someday.

Illumunati? Seriously? First off, they don't exist, and if they did exist, why would they want a dumb momma's boy? And if they did want a dumb momma''s boy, then the decision to move was theirs and not his?

You sir are a very sore loser!!!

BTW, does this mean he is coming to Miami?? Is Shaq coming back with him too?

Woo Hoo.......Woooooo Hooooooooo, suck it Cleveland!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People still watch this crappy, corrupt and boring sport? The NBA is fixed just as much as boxing is fixed. Why are people taking it so personally that this guy sold out and went for the bucks? Isn't that what everyone at his level does sooner or later? Chill out dudes, it's all an act which is scripted to get a rise out of people who don't know any better.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
People hate you regardless, tis the life of a celebrity.

Stock option, yes that right, THE MARKET, was making moves based on where he would go. The facts are that where ever he goes, the team is likely to either go all the way, or very far. Where ever he goes, fans are going to poor in. That means money.

Should he be doing what he can to make money for HIM? Should he be doing what he can to be a winner for HIM? YES. Of course he should. It is HIS career. It is all he is or will ever be as far as the world is concerned. After basketball, if he doesn't play his cards right, he will end up just another face with a nice sum of money.

The hate for these people can come from no other place than envy. You don't hate him because who he is personally, cause you don't know who he is personally. You only know him as "the king" and shame on you for passing judgment.

If he stayed on the team he's on now, he could be blowing the chance of a life time by winning multiple rings and really blooming to his full potential. Anyone angry at him for that, is thinking more about themselves then him and HIS career. He is the one who is playing, putting in the work.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OP....have you ever been to Cleveland...its a friggin ghost town.

If you are the best in the world at something...you should be able to do what you want...period.

coward and a jerk ...yes

but I doubt that Mr.James is sacrificing virgins and taking part in black masses.....

crazy statements like these is perhaps a little bit of a "trollish" statement.

saying insane things with zero proof..so insane it cant be even called an opinion....dont be a silly goose.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Wow, I saw the title of this thread and just had to dip in to say hello.

Hmmm...
Okay, there is a portion, if not all of the entertainment industry, political system, Business and Law Sections of this country including the media that has sold their souls out to be rich and famous and to generally screw the little guy (i.e. you and me) in the hind end. So, in this case, LaBron James would be no different. So, in this respect, you would represent your case better if you were to just do a general, "The rich suck, and they sold out to the highest bidder," type of thread. I see no real reason to single LaBron James out above any other person, other than the fact that many former fans of his may be upset that he left one team to go to another, which ultimately, is the real reason that this thread exists. Its not that you were pissed that LaBron sold his soul out, obviously you knew this fact before he left to Miami. But now that he has turned against you, all of this information pops up about Labron being a sell out, satanist, and a freemason. Obviously, he already sold out and signed a contract when he played for Cleveland, but it wasn't a big deal because things were going the way you liked it; its just the fact he went for the higher bidder and you now feel a sense of abandonment because of team pride and fan loyalty begs for your attention. Either way, he's already sold his soul. So, that's the real tragedy here.

Secondly, not all freemasons are evil. There are good and bad in every organization, and in case you were not aware, the freemasons were persecuted by Catholicism and the Roman Empire just like anything else that threatened their system of control. You might want do some investigative work to find out who is actually pulling the strings. I will tell you this, it isn't the freemasons. Its the banking system, and many of these guys are not freemason affiliated. As a matter of fact, the Banking System is the only system where I could honestly say that there are probably no good guys to speak of. Just remember that.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What would YOU do for 96 million dollars?

I know there isn't a lot on the list of what I WOULDN'T do....

He wanted more ridiculous amounts of money, and a shot at a championship, so he went where he thought that could happen. Would any of us really do any different in his shoes? I doubt it.

True, he handled it like a little punk, but I'm sure his reality and ours are completely different. I'm sure he thinks the world revolves around him, and seems these past few days, it has.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Let's be honest... with the offers LeBron had on the table... Cleveland was the WORST choice he could have made. When Kobe wasn't winning, he demanded a trade, and the Lakers brought in Gasol. When LeBron wasn't winning, he did not demand a trade, but demanded better players. what did the Cavs do? Bring in a washed up Shaq and Jamison. The Cavs have done NOTHING to help LeBron win a championship.

LeBron showed his maturity by choosing the Heat. Why? Not only did he take $30 million less, but added on another $2 million to give the Heat more cap space. AND by going there he has shown everyone that WINNING is more important to him than money or his legacy. I admire that.

And for people saying the charity was a ruse, LeBron knew the power he had over the people and used it to his and the charity's advantage. Cleveland fans are the biggest cry babies I've ever seen. They completely threw the guy under the bus after he gave them the best 7 years that franchise has ever, and will ever, see.

And as for Dan Gilbert... How can he promise a title in Cleveland with a 20 win team before James wins one in Miami? And to say James is the anti-role model? He just took $30 Million LESS and made the B&G Club a TON of money. So according to Gilbert we need to teach our kids it's all about money, even when you ...know it's the wrong decision. And teach our kids that "loyalty" reigns supreme even when it's not the best decision for your family, yourself, and your legacy (If you measure that by Rings).

My Kings will win a title before that sorry team in Cleveland.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
People still watch this crappy, corrupt and boring sport? The NBA is fixed just as much as boxing is fixed. Why are people taking it so personally that this guy sold out and went for the bucks? Isn't that what everyone at his level does sooner or later? Chill out dudes, it's all an act which is scripted to get a rise out of people who don't know any better.

What do you mean he went for the Big Bucks? Maybe the bigger market, but he gave up more money by leaving Cleveland, than you, I, and everyone else in this thread could ever hope to see.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Freemason, fine, I hope so, maybe it will help him turn into a better man someday.

Like you're one to judge? Please!

Lebron is a man's man. The only thing that made his decision difficult was the cleveland fans. It was heart wrenching for him and you could tell. But ultimately we have to follow our hearts and he has the heart of a winner. Miami was his best shot.

new topics

top topics

join