It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm sticking this in general conspiracies because we don't currently have a forum for post 2012 end of the world predictions .... (and it's not really a prediction as such)

Anyway the sole point of this thread is to state in no uncertain terms that I predict that over the next few years we will see an increasing tendency towards predictions for the end of the world/disclosure/rapture/return of the tellytubbies in either 2029 or 2036.

Specifically Friday 13th April 2029 - or, failing that, Easter Sunday 13th April 2036.

Having already seen such a prediction connected with the timewave nonsense. I thought I'd better set out my stall.

I'm not yet sure when the next end of the world dates after 2036 will be.

(and yes, these dates are determined by the close fly past by the rather small asteroid Apophis - though I accept the dates are an odd coincidence - I shall however be spending 13th April 2036 - if I'm still alive - atop a Scotish hill. Just in case)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
might bump into you on the scottish hill.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ive made similar threads so that I could rub it into peoples faces after 2012 - a year ATS will still be up and we both will still be visiting the site.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Absolutely, day after the supposed world will end, we will all be required to still pay taxes, buy our wifes/girlfriends/mistresses presents, we all will be paying a bucket load of cash for fuel and all across the world it will be business as usual.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If I remember correctly that space rock could come back around in the time frame of 2058-2060. If it doesn't hit earth in 2036, which all depends on how much earth pulls on it during the first pass in 2029. I've heard if it does hit in 2036 it would most likely hit around Burbank California.

Also Isaac Newton predicted the end of the world in 2060, but that prediction came during his crazy days.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh I can play this too!

Ill be sitting in my car on my way to work cause ill be keeping my vacation days for Summer. Why waste a good vacation day for the end of the world if it's in the middle of winter? What a waste!
If they would have been smart enough to scheduled the end of there calendar for summer it would have been a different story

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Freedomrus]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ohh, a lightbulb just went on in my head !

I know when the next end of the world is going to be after 2012! And I have logic behind it.

With more and more people hopping on the bandwagon of 2012 end of the world thing, one has to wonder what all of these people are going to be doing the last days, hours, minutes before the end hits. They are going to be drinking and making babies. A lot of babies. If people thought they all were about to die, you might as well do it one last couple times right? And heck it is the end of the world so why use protection right?

Fast forward 5 years later........With the BILLIONS of new babies in the world (from 2012 eve celebrations) the world is going to go into mass starvation because of lack of food for the masses. Wars will start famines will spread, plagues will flourish!! All from mass overpopulation.

All because people did the most logical thing before the end of the world.

So the next dooms day end of the world date is 2017.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
After 2012? The only thing that will happen is that a sign will pop up in the sky or in a crop circle simply saying "Level 2".

Every few years more people come up with a different end world date or year. What happened in 2000? Nothing, life went on. The exact same will happen post 2012. The world will eventually end, however this won't happen in our lifetime or our childrens lifetime.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

top topics

join