It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dram of an amusement or water park going in flames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just had the weirdest dream of a fun park going in flames. Workers were struggling to take care of the kids in the water rides and everywhere else looked destroyed by the fire.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i woke up this morning, but then fell back asleep and that's often when i have the dreams that my mind bothers letting me in on. this morning i dreamed that i was the adopted son of howard stern and beth ostrosky. I know that sounds retarded and completely made up, but fwiw, i swear it's true. i am a pretty big stern fan and all, and i know that that, in this instance, hampers any possible credibility i might have conjured, but nevertheless.

anyhow, i had left my wallet and keys somewhere and we were all fretting about how to retrieve them ... there was an issue because my car was at one place and the keys and wallet were at two other places or something. i don't really remember the details (i rarely do).

i love my folks and all, but aside from the anxiety of misplacing stuff, the dream was kinda comforting. i would imagine it wouldn't be bad at all to be the adopted son of howard and beth. i mean, i am 40, but still.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yet another weird dream?

Have your dreams been prophetic before?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Yes another weird dream. I remember every dream I ever had. I usually have deja vu.

top topics

join