It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starbug's Soul Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've had an idea for a few years now that I think could be a very interesting discussion. I would like to ask folks "How do you picture your soul or someone's soul in your own mind"?

I picture my soul as a round, white, pearly orb in my chest. When we sin or do bad things, black spots appear.

I am anxiously waiting for your replies as this is my first project on ATS.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OP far reach, but what if you had the ability to see what the posters imagine lol. That would be cool as long as you werent some type of negative spirit trapper seeking to cause any harm.
If your intent is positive in nature this as I said is a cool thread

link   
I view them as various forms of energy. The unique signature of each soul is determined by the individuals daily energy outputs, energies such as positive related interactions within life as well as negative related interactions within life. These positive and negative interactions allow the spirit or soul to mold or become unique based on the lifestyles 1 may have lived during the LIFE PHASE OF EXISTANCE. Depending on their positive and negative outputs their souls may vary in size shape and color as well, not to mention their abilities/skills/powers
within existance that thay have aquired for their humble actions during LIFE..

[edit on 7/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   
excuse the multi post

[edit on 7/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I see soul is a sponge like mass enclosed in the skull area. It is a pinkish color, and it has many connections. It works with all of your body.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Where is it in regard to the brain?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
reply to post by Phlynx

Where is it in regard to the brain?

It is the brain if you didn't get that.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Hey! Don't face palm that poster! Lol, you are the one that said pinkish instead of grey
probably would have picked it up better had you said grey.

Back on topic:

I do believe in souls so I picture the soul to be in basically the same shape your body is in when you are born. - This would explain phantom limb feelings of amputees -

Basically I see the soul as an amophous blob of... whatever souls are made of.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/114034c894a5.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an idea of how I see my soul, but I envision it as a 7 Dimensional "shape".

It doesn't specifically related to the shape of my body or any position in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting. I can't say I've ever thought of this too much in the past. I can't explain what my soul would look like. It's just........ there. it exists, and I have no words to even TRY to give a physical description. Its like telling someone what the electricity in wiring might look like. Everyone will have their own opinion, I guess. It's weird though, I guess maybe some..... oh hell, I don't know. It's just there.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do you picture other souls in a different way? Like the 11 souls that were lost in the Gulf explosion? How do you think of them?
Anybody?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I imagine the soul to be a ghost-like thing that looks just like your body. That's how I've always thought it would look. Not that I've seen a soul before.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I see my soul as an entity with a body similar in shape to my own physical body. It is not directly attached. Rather it is above my body. It is white and translucent. However, it changes color depending on the energy I am outputting. When I am depressed or angry, it turns a dark grey almost black.

Yep

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
since were electrical beings, we actually do have auras. a bioelectric field that emanates anywhere from a half inch to several inches when we sleep. coming out of all parts of our bodies, more around the head (a huge computer).

search for info on auras and seeing auras. go scientific and read the body electric.
fugaziquo.com...

too deep for me to even scratch in this post but if youre interested its a great subject.

of course since its connected and a part of your mind, how you picture it is said to have an impact on it. but since i've read too much into it, i picture mine how it is. so my post wont be useful in reply to the op. but maybe i gave something

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think everyone's soul is different. There isn't one type of soul. Some people have round souls some people have fluid souls. I think the type of soul you have depends on what kind of person you are.

top topics

join