It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheny's Secret Bunker: Site-R Raven Rock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

www.drudgereport.com... WHITE HOUSE ANGER AFTER TIME MAGAZINE DETAILS LOCATION OF CHENEY'S 'SECRET BUNKER' Tue Jun 15 2004 11:11:34 ET Top White House officials expressed anger after TIME magazine detailed the location of Vice President Dick Cheney's secret bunker, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. In new editions, TIME revealed "Site R," an underground bunker on the Maryland-Pennsylvania border where the Vice President spent much of his time in 2001.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
More info about Site R (It's not that secret) www.fas.org...

Alternate Joint Communications Center (AJCC) Site R is the Alternate Joint Communications Center (AJCC) located in Raven Rock mountain [hence the name Site R] just over the Pennsylvania State Line near Waynesboro, Pa. The DISA Site-R Computer Operations staff provides computer services to the NCA, the Joint Staff, the OSD and other DoD agencies through Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs). The facility functions as the disaster recovery site for the JSSC's GMC and DISA GCC. The various service [Army, Navy and Air Force] Emergency Operations Centers (AFEOC) are also located at Site R. Support is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The facility's Operations Center, DCS Technical Control Facility, the Northeast Dial Service Assistance Center and Information Center provide planning, installation, operation, and maintenance of over 38 communications systems (switching, transmission, data distribution, visual information, and power generation) that support the various customers of the Alternate Joint Communications Center Site R.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well even if Site R isn't that secret, I kind of get pissed off at the media in general when things like this happen. Why do they feel the need to expose these secrets? They reveal secret locations, technologies, plans, etc, just to make a buck. It doesn't seem to me like they care whether or not it would be detrimental to the country if they release such info, they just want to get noticed and make money. I really hope the media doesn't end up releasing some information that ends up causing a lot of harm.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, since Site R is the "underground pentagon" and relatively close to Washington D.C., it doesn't surprise me that Cheney was there.

I'd be more pissed at the media for claiming to reveal a "big secret" that while not common knowledge, isn't secret in the least.

from the drudge report
One White House officials fumed Monday night: "TIME magazine would have revealed secret the location of Anne Frank, if they knew it."

I'd have to agree with that.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh they all have secret bunkers! I wouldnt be surprised at all if there was one in the White House. [100% sure there is]. Buch would go hide under there if there was ever a nuclear attack. Ofcourse he would need a psychiatrist with him in there, because i am also sure he visits one.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I believe most of us had already known, or talked about it. If Drudge is just digging, or finding this out, or not even having a clue......., Anyway Look at past 9-11 threads. That was where Cheney was taken. Maybe their was no "Official confirmation", but it was very obvious...**Hunts for links**

More Site R info www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pics
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Mention of Cheney being taken here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Original Article I posted:
www.post-gazette.com...

[edit on 15-6-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

new topics

top topics

join