It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I think "junk" is another word for "we dont know what it is yet"

We know so little..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

thanks for the input i imagine that all the code is already there and at some point the extra info can be flipped like a switch to provide us with some expressions previously turned off

WHO knows what could be coded for our enlightenment

imagine a hive mind like bees

or sonar like dolphins

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by XPLodER

I think "junk" is another word for "we dont know what it is yet"

We know so little..

i like the idea that it could be for anything or nothing and it drives me to think junk DNA are two words meaning "we dont know"

why have junk DNA is it storage like a hard drive for all our experiences in life like a recording medium

or is it functions that we dont have user rights to execute?

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I was an avionics tech in the air force, until an injury forced me into retirement. I don't know what I'm into these days.

Understanding DNA is something that would have profound implications. Both good an bad. Most will see it as a tool for helping, but I fear what a few could do with the knowledge. I have a few scenarios in my mind that I will not put out here. I don't want to give someone any ideas.

Here is a great link that I used a lot when I was taking related courses. I am reading it all again now. Thought that I would share. You would be interested in the sequencing techniques, I think.

www.ornl.gov...

I think that junk dna is code that was for traits we had at earlier points in evolution. All the way down the family tree to the very first stage from which we evolved. Maybe figuring out this code will help answer many of the where did we come from type questions, but I think that it will also make more questions.

I'm going to read a little on the website I provided, that way I can know what I am talking about.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Excuse me, this is retarded, no offence.

that 97% is ancestral DNA. That is why all life on Earth has it.

Plus, in order to know its alien, you'd have to find alien DNA.

Plus, how the hell did another species manage to develop the same DNA compatibility?

There is plenty of DNA types. Silo-benzene, dextro dna, etc etc.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

My head hurts after reading this, how can they possibly say this? it just doesn't make any sense at all, I mean a group of researchers are working on a project have indicated that 97% of NC DNA is ET. I mean just reread what they say its completely crazy, for a start what is ET - Something not of this earth.

These researchers are HU-MAN, therefore, how on earth can they 'indicate' this without any previous understanding of ET origin?

This has to be a wind up, it must be.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by XPLodER

Excuse me, this is retarded, no offence.

that 97% is ancestral DNA. That is why all life on Earth has it.

Plus, in order to know its alien, you'd have to find alien DNA.

Plus, how the hell did another species manage to develop the same DNA compatibility?

There is plenty of DNA types. Silo-benzene, dextro dna, etc etc.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Gorman91]

well ta for the info
hope it made you think about the subject in a new way and didnt waste your time

whats your opinion on some of my questions from a theretical stand point

are you open to the idea this segment of dna might be common because of other factors than common evolution processes?

or because the same program could be used to create all forms of life?

or like a hard drive storing your lifes experence ?

or just junk?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

my head still hurts im resurching as fast as i can and dont make heads nor tails of the science

but its causing alot of questions in my mind

intelligent programmers spending eons programming all forms of life on earth?

for what reason?

are these scientests acually working ion the genome project?
are they credable?
do they have any mainstream support in there peers?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

thanks for the link and im looking into this atm
ta for the link

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

www.scribd.com...

found april 29 2007 artical so this is not breaking news i will be asking a mod to move

sorry folks

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It is very easy to find if article that mentions name and workplace of scientist (professor non the less) is hoax or not. Search workplace for this scientist and search for articles in scientific journals written by this scientist.
If both answers are - nothing, then conclusion is pretty easy.
www.ornl.gov...
Search for Sam Chang - nothing.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Dna is like a computer program you leave on for a baziliondy years. It's going to make errors and what not. Most errors fail at life, literally, some do not. I recall one computer error that enabled me to see wire frames of enemies behind a wall due to my gpu being over clocked. That would be a beneficial error. The computer game evolved.

here is replicating dna, it makes errors

www.youtube.com...

The DNA required to make a human is only some 3% of our DNA or something. the other 97% is left overs from previous humans, primates, etc etc.

It's just there.

Just like the texture for the wireframe in the video game is still there, but now deactivated.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

A thorough explanation of how this could have occurred is available in the thread as linked below on abovetopsecret.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Direct link to freedomdomain site.

www.freedomdomain.com...

Extremely interesting reading.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
These "scientists" are wrong. What do they smoke ?

I can tell you why there is junk DNA : It's the result of evolution. The DNA changes randomly and only the capacity to survive is a factor in the selection of the genes. So you will have junk code.

Just download a genetic algorithm on the internet and see for yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Immediately after reading the article I was skeptical about it's validity. A quick Google search and I came up with this.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

I read this someplace else a few years ago, but it wasn't mainstream science that stated it. This is huge, people. Every Bible thumping God fearing Christian needs to read this post and realize what they think, that humans are all alone on the universe, and that a deity created all this in 7 days, and created not one other intelligent life form. Many Christians have informed this writer that aliens are in fact Demons sent by Satan. Oh, and Dinosaur bones were placed there by Satan to fool us.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

please help if i dont get this but are they saying all genetic structures are common to a bio code that shows proof of alien structures codded for use on other planets that are switched offfor use on earth?

is it that our DNA can be rearrenged like a computer program for use on different planets and expression of genes can be switched to produce any life form from the basic big code ?

is this the ultimate programable structure for any purpose and if this is designed like a program to be customized does that suggest this is for use on mulitipule environments or planets ?

could the human race be some sort of bio machine with different expressions turned on and off at critical times in our history? does this explain evolution?

that evolution is not what we think it is."

Human Genome Project Discovery Implications associated with "Human-looking Extraterrestrials"

The implications of these scientific finds would reinforce claims by other scientists and observers

same page halfway down^^^^^^^^^^^^

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently "junk Human DNA" was created by some kind of "extraterrestrial programmer". The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

XPLOdER

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by XPLodER]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by XPLodER]

I read once somewhere, I forget off hand (if anyone knows, please let me know).

There is a creation myth that the big bang was created by the voice of God. Most people accept this who are religious. But the second part is that the word of God which rang throughout the cosmos the moment of the big bang was essentially a mathematical formula and as it traversed the known universe would find a way to combine any materials available to it into life.

Futurama also did an episode on it. Something about the Violet star or something. Wasn't as interesting :/

It only seems natural that the base of our DNA shares commonality with extra-terrestrial life. As there are certain consistencies to everything in life.

Geometry and the golden ratio.

I think it's more funny that the article admits that extra-terrestrial is out there. In whatever form. But they cite no actual extra-terrestrial life...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In a Ramtha teaching he said we have alien on our dna. I think That is AMAZING.

I do.

I think Alien doesnt mean other planets but rather dimensions

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am going to Flag the thread.

But I can't see how this is 'absurd' and retarded to you all.

Maybe its because most of you are believers that the 'magic man in the sky' waved a wand and thats how we got here....

The Ancient Alien theory is what this evidence is showing. Call it what you want, but even if the magic man in the sky created us, he still did not originate from Earth.

And if we share his DNA, then yes, we share the Extraterrestrial DNA.

We have 3% homo erectus (primate) DNA plus 97% 'advanced DNA that we hadn't understood'.....what else can that mean?

Gen 1:26 states "Let US make mankind in OUR image......"

Sounds like a group, race, team, crew, creating a hominoid to resemble them.... sounds like DNA experiment.

I LOVE this discovery, even though without it I would have always prescribed to this theory.....it is sound, logical, and the most sensisble.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

thank you for the links i will be investigating
thank you

XPLodER

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join