It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our president fighting his daddy's war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There are so many questions regarding this war in Iraq. Is our president fighting his father's battle? Why are we in Iraq, is it because of Saddam Hussein's treatment of his people? Is it his connections with al quada and Bin Laden? Is it over oil and money? Or is it all connected?

I for one think that Bush is fighting his father's battle. How can we follow a leader that went AWOL from his own country? Any comments on this?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He finally crawled out of his daddys shadow, ruining a lot of lives by doing so. Well at least he made his daddy proud

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Good question you pose 'kaoscreator'

In my opinion i dont think it was anything to do with how Saddam treated the people there. Along with the WMD claim i think it was excuses to get public backing to attack.

I feel the oil has a huge part to play and i think his father still has a say in what goes on. Even if his dad aint on the NWO theory he will still be a massive infulence on him

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Bush Sr. didn't even want Jr. to go into Iraq again. He practically begged him not to. Bush Sr. said it was political suicide.

So NO, Bush is not fighting his daddy's war.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Of course he is. Dubya has failed miserably at every single thing he has turned his hand to, and he had to try and win daddy's respect by wading into the Middle East.

No surprise. The guy is a freudian nightmare.

new topics

top topics

join