It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Oil Disaster Is War On We The People: 30 Facts Evidencing the Rothschild League of Bankers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This article explains what is really happening in the Gulf of Mexico, who is really responsible for the explosion, and how the devastation serves investment bankers. These globalists sway stocks, create markets, and planned this crisis, among a series of catastrophies, to advance geopolitical and financial agendas...clareswinney.wordpress.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Humans can eat everything on the planet.
Humans can eat everything that is alive.
Humans can eat everything that isnt alive.
Humans can eat rocks.
Humans can even eat other humans.

Thats what its all about.
Spiritual Cannibalism.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Pretty important - I've come to similar conclusions from looking at it...but there is still alot more to this than just what has been said in this report

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't know if this has this been covered here somewhere, but it seems relevant to the OP. It's an uncorroborated report/opinion from an oil industry worker.

Bp, Illusion Of A False Spill
nomorecensorship.com...

It came from another forum but there was some bad language there so I used this link instead.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm very sorry Mythkiller. How did you find this on the 7th? The story is dated the 8th? Didn't mean to step on toes at all!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Jeeze I feel really bad for this Mythkiller. You've been here longer than me! O well if you've read No More Censorship.com we are all mistaken.

top topics

join