It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CROP CIRCLE,Rubick cube or possible oil cap? 7-7-10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I hope this hasn't been posted yet, if so my apologies.

Seems our Crop Circle friends are having a busy month here in July. All ready we have three that I don't feel are man made, though actually 4 have been reported. One is pretty obvious to me it is man made.

Now this one is the most recent. It first struck me as like a Rubik Cube, but the more I looked at it, it also struck me as maybe some type of capping for the oil well perhaps? I only say that because of the circular design around the bottom which looks like it would be a fitting of some type.

Anyhow, that is how it struck me... What do you folks think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994029a9

Ack... I don't know why I can't figure out this dang embedding thing.... mumbling... Anyhow here is the link.

CROP CIRCLE 7-7-10

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
kind of reminds me of this

www.bridgat.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ack... I don't know why I can't figure out this dang embedding thing.... mumbling... Anyhow here is the link.

Just thought to give it a go.

Here you go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ace37321552a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Hithe Merinos]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
crop circles, supernatural or not, are often the most breathtaking sites there are to see.
if they are man made (which i don't think they are) then the people making them deserve recognition for their talents! lol

i don't know too much about crop circles, just that i don't see how a group of people could accomplish some of these things in the amount of time they are finished in. :/

maybe its the earth.

or maybe they are messages impressed by our collective unconscious, that would be wild.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

Thank you so much for posting the pic! I actually went off to try and learn again! I think I "Might have the hang of it now!"

and to ANOMALY502, it does sort of resemble that doesn't it. I wonder though if they would actually fill it with rocks? Could be so many things....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I`m not sure. but, could it be related to this?

www.ngoilgas.com...

Strange how it shows up at this very time.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interesting formation, very aesthetically pleasing, thanks yigsstarhouse.

I don't like the fact that the linked website has a shop & accepts donations though. If people want to spend their time documenting complex geometrical patterns that happen to appear in British rural fields, let them do it with their own earnings.

Crop circles would be a genuine mystery to me if nobody was making money from them.

Remain vigilant.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
maybe some one has a really cool space weapon they calibrate once in a while. just sayin!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow!
I'm forever intrigued by Crop Circles, by their geometry, their beauty, their mystery. Obviously they're made by an intelligent source, why I don't know. Angels love to screw with us humans and they do a great job messing with our heads.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

That IS pretty interesting. I guess the question now is are they saying its a good thing, a bad thing, or are they refining it? Then again it could have nothing to do with any of it and be about something else completely.

I just can't help think they are trying to give a answer to Something.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
could be a Cube Molecule

metatron's cube ? Flower of Life?

I think it looks nice ... whoever made it

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The template used to construct this crop circle is what is known in mathematics as "Metatron's cube".

Within the boundary is a 3x3x3 cubic array of whole or part circles at centres of hexagons - Matatron's cubes that depict in two dimensions the 3-dimensional cube.

The holistic significance of a 3x3x3 array of cubes is explained here:
smphillips.8m.com...
(see page 2 displaying this array). The research paper, which is Article 21 at
smphillips.8m.com...

proves that the array is mathematically symbolized by the 8x8 array of 64 hexagrams used in I Ching, the ancient Chinese divinatory system. It is also isomorphic to the Klein Configuration (see p. 7), which is a mapping of the 168 isomorphisms of the famous Klein quartic, an equation known to mathematicians. Dr Phillips has proved that this isomorphisms between three different mathematical systems exists because they are different versions of the same universal pattern found in ALL holistic systems, which he has proved is embodied in certain sacred geometries (see his website).

Therefore, what this crop circle depicts is the universal, mathematical pattern that is found in sacred geometries and which encodes the very nature of matter and reality, as Dr Phillips has proved in his 51 research articles (read his recent book "The Mathematical Connection Between Religion and Science", advertised at his website).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
looks like the tree of life thats in the post above mine, or a pyramid of blocks if you look at it from the top down. 1,3,6,12

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
looks like the tree of life thats in the post above mine, or a pyramid of blocks if you look at it from the top down. 1,3,6,12

As Dr Phillips has proved, the Tree of Life IS the same (i.e., contains the same information about reality) as the I Ching table of 64 hexagrams and other sacred geometries.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
that is a niice one!
reminded me of metatrons cube at first sight also!

Thanks yigsstar!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Thankyou for providing us with this new crop circle OP.

This is truely remarkable and I wanted to add that people (on this site) do not realise how big these 'crop circles' are, its not until you go and visit them do you then realise they are enormous!

If it was a group of people fooling around why is there no evidence of this? do you relaise how hard it is to walk down the tram lines of these fields without leving 'foot prints'

The facts don't lie and until I see a video of a group of people showing that they can make a crop circle as detailed as this in the middle of the night without disturbing anyone I will stick with the facts that these have to be made by something other than HU-MAN.

But...............what pees me is the fact that if they are indeed made by an intelligence other than our own, why do they not show themselves and try to help us out of the god awful mess our planet is in? what is the point of these designs

Unless..........They are not meant for us and that these crop circles are a way to communicate with TPTB in order to fulfil agendas of their own?

Its a guessing game for us and all we can do is try to interpret them as well as we can.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Originally posted by franspeakfree
The facts don't lie and until I see a video of a group of people showing that they can make a crop circle as detailed as this in the middle of the night without disturbing anyone I will stick with the facts that these have to be made by something other than HU-MAN.

The reason you will never see a video of that nature is because it would destroy the crop circle industry. People are making money out of all this you know...

Otherwise wouldn't you expect these formations to "crop" up in a more diverse set of locations?

Why do you think you've never seen a crop circle in a hemp field?

Remain vigilant

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
The reason you will never see a video of that nature is because it would destroy the crop circle industry. People are making money out of all this you know...

Otherwise wouldn't you expect these formations to "crop" up in a more diverse set of locations?

Why do you think you've never seen a crop circle in a hemp field?

I totally disagree 100% with what you have said, why, because there have been literally thousands of crop circles over the world and, yes, money and greed play a big role in the lives of many, but, to date nobody has claimed responsiblity and proved without a shadow of doubt that these are made by hu-mans.

You would expect that by now somebody would have said right enoughs enough I have made my money out of these and now its time to go clean and tell all.....No!

Also who is making the money? how much money is made, if you are talking about donations on web pages, selling merchandise or entry to view the crop circles, come on, society is geared for us to try and make money from anything...its sick! people would literally sell their soul for greenbacks,

Can I ask you, have you ever been inside a crop circle design, have you ever seen the crops in the formation, its all very well looking at the pictures on your monitor but its not until you are there, you can see just how truely complicated and intricate they are.

To me its like someone has just pushed a rubber stamp on to the field and its left its mark.

For the record I am not saying that all crop circles are ET in origin I do accept that hu-mans try to replicate them, but the ones they try to replicate are not veen close in perfection. Hu-man err

[edit on 8-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

there are literally thousands of crop circles over the world

Source?

You would expect that by now somebody would have said right enoughs enough I have made my money out of these and now its time to go clean and tell all.....No!

Actually I would never expect that.

I don't imagine the money being made is all that substantial, In fact I'd imagine that they would want to keep the charade going their entire lifetime so they don't have to deal with the backlash of the press, "ex-abductee's" so forth and so on.

society is geared for us to try and make money from anything

Exactly my point...

Let's look at these statistics for a moment.

Crop Circles per Country in 2007

UK 57
Germany 27
Italy 27
Netherlands 12
Belgium 11
USA 10
Switzerland 8
Canada 7
Slovenia 3
Poland 2
Norway 2
Czech Rep. 1
France 1
Croatia 1
Sweden 1
Austria 1

www.cropfiles.it...

Do you think it's a coincidence that the more popular the crop circle phenomena is in each country the more crop circles there seems to be in that country?

Food for thought.

[edit on 8/7/10 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

Come on bonsaisert, posting numbers of crop circles for the year 2007 doesn't really prove that they are made by humans to make money. What about the cases of crop circles that have been studied that show the way the corn is intricately plaited and bent in order to interlace with each other? do you really think it is possible for a groupd of mischevious hu-mans to spend time doing this? or is it just as easy to push a plank down in corn and to snap the stems of the corn?

There is a great thread on here somewhere that goes in to detail about the nodes of the corn and the way the stems are actually elongated by the force of 'whatever it is'

Edit: Here you go Crop Circles....with some actual evidence

[edit on 8-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join