It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray, beg, suffer and hate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
True Christians.

In unexpected situations we are put to the test. No wicked will prevail. In the end there will be no suffering?

Pray, Beg, Hate and Suffer.

Serve the most High. Sixhundred and sixtysix is the number of the Beast. It is the number of a man. Let him that has wisdom count its number.

Jehovah allmighty Lord. Forgiveness through the blood of lord Jesus Christ, son of God, son of man. Pray.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hate?

Hate has no place in the life of a 'True Christian'...

Jesus never preached hate.

EVER

peace

Edit: bold

[edit on 7-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i dont get it whats the point of this post?
is there a hidden message i am missing?
what is the conspiracy?

confused,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Someone's been sniffing the glue in the spine of their Bible, haven't they?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
When are numbers in population go down from wars or plagues our creative conscience within each part of our soul increases an it distributes to the now larger pieces of our soul making the greater as a whole. After the plague some so 50 % of Europe had died after the epidemic (something that can happen believing in the material would) there ways an unusually high number of births. Then soon after came the Renaissance a creative boom some say from necessity but for whose necessity the Human Ego’s using our creative energy for its doing. By increasing our intellect use our newly a choired creative spark of ingenuity for Art, Medicines (needed for the material way of thinking if we fall short) beautiful buildings and machines some say the end is near maybe for the Ego that’s a good thing, I’m ready for another acceleration but will still be here and I want it perfectly clear that were not only Human, were part sprit we could be all sprit if we were not attached to the functioning Ego. The Human Ego would be dammed if we ever do start to begin to transform and our Soul will keep being dammed if we don’t it’s a Yin and Yang dilemma.
You could say Plato is the Yin up holding ethics striving for perfection for our soul’s sake when our soul parts were larger. Plato said learning knowledge is primarily to learn about the soul. They were at a cross road trying to understand the soul and finding ways to organize individuals parts of our soul. So soul searching meditating learning worldly knowledge this is what religion’s was all about in the early part of our history. And Aristotle a student of Plato as being Yang thinking of only happiness of the here and now and gave order to his concepts and to see what one could get away with , his concepts still plague our consciousness’ and also help explain why it’s taking so long to reconnect. And Alexander the Great was Aristotle’s student balancing the ideals of both Plato’s and Aristotle’s works.
Gathering knowledge scrolls, setting a standard once again for our soul in religion. Thomas Aquinas thought Angles that were identified by there function the way they were formed was the kind of function they were. Angles would intercede by moving us back to our path away from the Human Ego. Our free will mixed with illusion makes saving us a hit and miss reality to our enlighten path. Only the Human Ego thinks it will hurt us to know who and what we are .One soul many pieces. Back to the scrolls The Acts of Peter, Peter is portrayed like much of the Bible bold and God calls upon him to deal with the evil doers. And so did Jesus after his crucifixion because there were and still are profound differences that need corrected, and this can be found in all major religions, and the Monks of the world our my Hero’s there spiritual generators sending love an knowledge to the world while the Ego thinks killing them will stop the ancient truth from the antiquities time from our beginning, from what they have been able to gather and teach an share for the higher good of our soul. In the Acts of Peter 23 and 24 Peter was preaching celibacy in Rome the women went along with it this makes me think of the woman’s right to choose there unconsciously righting a wrong for reasons they don’t fully understand. For one thing it keeps the Human growth population down so our soul’s birth rate can’t fall short in numbers. So there’s ways and there’s ways. In the 2nd and 3rd century’s mandatory celibacy was frowned upon less then, then now of course so Rome was going to crucify Peter his friends convince Peter to leave Rome so he does and on his way out Acts of Peter xxxv he sees Jesus 3 decades after his crucifixion and Jesus ask him were he’s going he said North, Jesus said I’m going into town to get crucified Peter said crucified again Jesus said yea crucified again .Peter understands and walks back into town and takes Jesus place and Jesus returns to sprit. [SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed ad for personal website.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hate evil. it's normal.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hate gives and extra spank to peace me preciouss saith thus the Lord.

new topics

top topics

join