It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Documentary Ever?? Order Comes from Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The Greatest Documentary Ever?? Order Comes from Chaos

This is a very very special vid series about natural order from chaotic systems. This is in breath-taking quality, not seen many documentaries of this quality.

This explains well, literally everything!!

So given that our universe at the fundamental level is chaos, as in Quantum foam. This explains literally how nothing gives rise to something…

The real question is though why is it this something and not something else?????
Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
While these videos are very interesting on a scientific level, I have the sinking suspicion that this thread will turn into a religious debate.

How much do you want to bet? (I say $50)

Interesting find though.

King

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
While these videos are very interesting on a scientific level, I have the sinking suspicion that this thread will turn into a religious debate.

How much do you want to bet? (I say $50)

Interesting find though.

King

Well firstly and foremostely I have to state right off that I am 100% against ALL Religions.

So anyone expecting to get a validation of thier earthly faith here will be sadly mistaken.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If u only have Chaos, and enough time.
Order will show up somwhere!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Hi, Korg Trinity.

I did not look at the videos yet.

Do you know about FRACTALs ?

It is a mathematical way to see chaos and order
coming from it. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The entire documentary can be seen whole here:

www.documentarywire.com...

I've seen it before. Combining chaos and fractals, I can see where some might see the hand of a higher being, whether or not that means God to you or not.
Perhaps creation is in the hands of those who know how to focus and use "Order". To be able to see through chaos would require some much higher thought processes. Perhaps Order is their signature. It's what is looked for in our search for other life in the universe. I've thought about it that way since reading Carl Sagan's novel, "Contact". The movie is entertaining, but the book was deep.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yes i'm downloading it as a torrent.

Does anyone know of a documentary that explains quatum machanics to a dumbo because for the life of me i can not undestand it and would say it was a load of BS was it not for people that are a lot smarter than me saying it works.

Is every atom in the universe connected to every other atom in the universe using strings that pull to creates gravity and does light shift change also show how strong gravity is from a quazar ?

Can i squash uraium to make it heaver using a hammer or can only gravity do that and what do i need to squash to make gold.

million questions but no answers and is it just me that thinks the big bang theory is being over promoted, pushed down out throats because no one can tell me in what direction the big bang was but then these scienctist say they can tell me what happened 15bn years ago in the split second that something called a singularity went pop.

if it's so easy to look back in the past 15bn years then tell me what i had for dinner yesterday from all that light bouncing around the universe and being bent back to earth by all that space time fabrick in the universe.

The thing is are we being lead down the garden path by scientists in much the same way as witch doctors fooled the people with religion for the past 5000 years because if they are so honest then how come i keep hearing about supressed technoligy and not just from the UFO freaks (No disrespect).

is the cat in the box dead or alive and if i open the box to see would it effect the results ????????? as i said are we being lead down the garden path when science uses statements like that to explain why they can only produce results no one can prove or understand.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilveradoNL
If u only have Chaos, and enough time.
Order will show up somwhere!

Yes i think your right but you try proving it using a computer thats uses time and a MAC address to seed a randum number and the chip goes a little slower as it heats up and time is not even a constant when satalites for GPS system need syncronizing once a day with earth time.

Don't wait for the answer in your lifetime

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi LieBuster.

Originally posted by LieBuster

Does anyone know of a documentary that explains quatum machanics. . .?

Yesssss SIR!
You have exactly that in my signature's first line !
B-)

Blue skies.

top topics

join