It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seers, Mystics, Spiritualists, Multi-Dimensional Intuitives, etc. - I'd like a reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ATS has many members who are in touch with spirits, angels, aliens, inter-dimensional bodies and the like.

I have no knowledge of how to contact my spirit guides or anything else outside of this plane. That's why I'm asking for readings from you, my fellow ATS members.

There's lots o' stuff I'd like to know about myself and my place in the universe/multiverse.
Am I an old soul, a walk-in, an e.t. reincarnated? I don't know, you tell me.

I am not trying to be a smart@ss; this thread is sincere.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

I see a lot of light and loving energy also 2 guides I think both of them are females. There is also a male in the picture so I do find it quiet interesting basically maybe 3 guides were appointed to you. It feels like you are slightly a walk in and a starseed. You do have a lot of light in you to be here for an important event in the history of this planet. You do have some sort of problem but I can not make it out fully but I feel it is there. Also your source is very confusing you feel like many races in one, so could be the fact that you been in many races or you are a split conscience into many different races at the same moment.

There is much more and it made me chuckle I got reminded of someone in one of my past life's. Still Love and Light to you take care be safe.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Thank you for sharing that. You said there's much more? If you care to elaborate, I'd be glad to listen.

¡Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
dlifesjrny,

I'm going to take your post at face value.
Here is the numerological analysis of your
user name here at Above Top Secret. I am
not the author of this analysis, nor the methods
used. But in your current place in life I recomend it.

You are very intense and highly strung. You cannot stand to be belittled and you become moody and depressed to a point at which you consider suicide. You are afraid of the things you might do to others when you lose your temper. Your emotions overwhelm your reasoning. You will do anything to dare opposition. This name makes you do what you say you will do, good or bad. You cannot stand to be taunted and you could kill over it. You have a hard time relaxing and you carry on until you are exhausted. You have no peace of mind. Little things upset you and you make a mountain out of a molehill. It starts slowly and builds until you lose your temper, then the process starts all over again.

You always have obstacles to overcome. You have a clever, quick mind, but you do not get anywhere-your turbulent nature destroys every opportunity. You must be a major player in any game. You do not allow defeat, will not be made fun of and cannot take adversity of any kind. You have difficulties finishing what you start and you are accident-prone.

This name affects your solar plexus and your stomach. You suffer with breakdowns and depression.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thanks. How/where did you find that? That's some pretty deep stuff. I wonder wha the results would be with my real name.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

What did you mean when you said by my place in life you'd recommend it? Recommend what? There was no advice (unless you meant you recommend reading it and being aware of the message).

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Are you attracted more to water yes???

It is just the way your energy felt reminded me of someone long long long ago in a past life on a different system. That is why I chuckled for a bit when i felt your energy.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Are you attracted more to water yes???

It is just the way your energy felt reminded me of someone long long long ago in a past life on a different system. That is why I chuckled for a bit when i felt your energy.

No, I'm terrified of water. To be more specific I'm terrified of oceans, lakes, and to a lesser extent rivers. Any water deeper than I am tall that I can't see through is a no-go for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you'd be interested, Dlifesjrny, I could do a Tarot spread for specific questions for you. You could either U2U me, or respond here. Sometimes my spreads can be longer than the 6500 character limit here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can someone please help me figure out where davidgrouchy got that reading from? He hasn't answered my u2u.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can someone please help me figure out where davidgrouchy got that reading from? He hasn't answered my u2u.

Thanks!

top topics

join