It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Introductions' forum....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
What does the 'management' think about shifting the 'Introductions' forum over to BTS?

I think it would give people a chance to give a good overview of what they are all about, and also informally 'chat' with other members before bringing their posts to the ATS site. People would also have a chance to make 'friends' without having to do it openly on the ATS forum. ATS could also organise for a weekly Q&A session on the live chat so that seasoned users of ATS can answer questions to the 'newbies'.

I do not have a problem at all with it as it stands, but do think that when you click the 'recent posts' button it should just have the recent posts as opposed to intro's.

Any thoughts ATS head honcho's!!?

benjj

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
People writing introductions used to say a little something about themselves and their interests. I like reading a nice Intro from a new member, but there are quite a few shy and/or lazy ones these days, modelling on what they've seen just before.

If every new member wrote an Intro it could take up most of the Recent Posts all day long.

join