It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ApacheJoe

Page of Wands

Inspiration and potential is emerging, which needs to be nurtured and protected in order to reach its full effect. Either a person will enter your life to inspire and help with creative projects, or the inspiration may come to you by reading or learning and encourage you to follow something which can become amazing - an idea which is insignificant at first could turn out to be very important.
From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Two of Cups

This is generally regarded as a card of friendship. A new relationship may be beginning, or a relationship in its early stages developing - there is balance and indication of commitment to share. There could also be a reconciliation, or a solution to disputes, and can refer to romantic or platonic relationships.
On the other hand, it could also refer to the souring or destruction of a friendship by jealousy or some other negative emotion.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'll take one please and thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm curious, Please do a read.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
could I get a card too please? thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

What a charming and obliging idea...

Go ahead and pick one for me, at your leisure...I'm betting it'll be "The Moon"...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Draw one for me too

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

The Lovers

Here we have a choice, probably (but not always) connected to love. So, a commitment is needed, to one person, idea, way of life... etc. but to do this you need to reject another. The picture is of a man choosing between a young and beautiful woman who is innocent, and an older and wiser woman. You need to consider everything before making the choice, because even something which has great advantages may also have great disadvantages lurking beneath the surface.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is very kind of youmy friend :-)

Please, when you have the time, I would very much appreciate one ;-)

Many thanks,

Spiro

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why not, I'll give it a go, if you will be so kind.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What do I get?
Better be something good

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi there, deal me a card. In return, I'll give you an I Ching reading.

Thanks! Wildmanimal Star&Flag

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

King of Cups.

The King is a person who wants to be involved emotionally, but is scared of what will happen if he does immerse himself in feelings, as they are ambiguous and confusing. The energy is dynamic, active and straightforward, which, emotions are not, and so there is a fear of being immersed in them, and the hurt which they can bring.
Either a person will enter your life with this point of view, or you need to confront this aspect of yourself, as it could be stopping you from reaching what you really want.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I just can't help myself. I have to ask for a card just to know what is going to happen next !!

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Roofwall1749

Hahaha, bless. I was gonna stop at Shadow, but you can be the final tarot of the night.

Nine of Cups

A dream will be realized, or a 'wish' will come true, the nature of which is usually connected with emotions and relationships, but can be anything close to your heart. The card heralds a special time where you can indulge sensual pleasures. The times don't last forever, but have to be cherished while they last. The time is ripe to enjoy relationships and commit yourself to realizing a dream which you have cherished up until now. It is a positive time to address yourself to making dreams a reality

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
nvm now I see mine, tks.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by robbinsj]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll take one, please.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
you skipped me

pretty please?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by robbinsj

Queen of Pentacles.

Connected with an earthly reality, this card represents a person who is materialistic but practical, aware and in touch with the world, and who values the needs of the body unashamedly. There is a great willingness to work for what is wanted, so that she can enjoy the fruits of the labour contentedly. There is also a great generosity, and a sense of always giving the best emotionally and practically.
So either a person like this will enter your life, or you have reached a time where you need to pay more attention to your physical needs and have some time where you look after yourself

hit the nail on the head, I broke up with a girl in Nov and have paid half her bills becasue she has kids and I do care deep down. In sept I will finaly be free to take care of just me. God I can not wait.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I haven't got to you yet, but you're 2nd in line when I get back to it, don't worry! I just need a break lmao. This is more popular than I expected!
It is fun though, so never mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join