It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven Sent?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Hopefully I will see you there!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Hopefully I will see you there!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I like the people on this page! Ok, most.Lol I love the fact that you want to fight evil. I can also see if people are good or not. Yes, I judge you by your cover, face and eyes. I have never seen an Angel and I do not want to see a demon.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

That is interesting and neat. I am more of a "soul seeker" if you will, where I see the persons soul, character, personality etc...but I do not do so by how they appear on the outside. Do you have any other gifts?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by somethingdifferent34

Besides a good judge of caracter, the only other thing I know when people tell the truth or not. I would say I'm an empath. I feel! I also feel I need to heal whatever is wrong, the problem is that I have not all the tools yet. When I was younger I felt the need to fight, and I knew I had to heal, when I was a teenager. That's why I enjoyed your thread!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by somethingdifferent34
I can also sense good and bad people, and not just by watching how they act, but before I even here them speak. At times I can see good and bad spirits, angels and demons.

Pre judging people as good or evil "before they speak" huh? That sounds a tad bit judgemental doesn't not? What exactly are the charataristics that you are looking for when you are sniffing out the evil in someone?

Never heard the expression "never judge a book by its cover"?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Hi Blender, about the judging a book... I's not by the clothes or the attractiveness of a person. It is what you feel from that person, it is the energy that they are sending. Positive or negative and under these 2 can be other catogories ec. good or evil.
I've walked passed people that made my hairs stand on end! Not even looking at them or seeing them before they walk pass.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Just as madleo said. I am not judging them by the way they look. I even said in a post that they can be a very attractive person and put on a great outward appearance, but that has nothing to do with it. It is the feelings that they give me. Ever heard someone say that they got a bad vibe from something? That is how I am, only it's much stronger.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"Evil" is something that shows what you are not. "Good" and "Evil" are working towards the same goal but from different sides of the spectrum.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by somethingdifferent34

I've had some very similiar things where I've battled shadow beings in my sleep since I was like 5.

I've also struggled in society in general. I've made mistakes of breaking rules, and giving into temptation that I know is wrong and I shouldn't do. They are very human mistakes and I've never felt entirely human. The mistakes have lingered and only recently have I begun to forgive myself. While I (the spirit) am not human, I'm in a human body and am subject to human emotions and mistakes. It's to be expected that I may make human mistakes sometimes, I shouldn't hold it against myself. Plus I'm 17, I'm still a kid, and on the positive side, have not made nearly as many mistakes as other kids my age.

I also have that similar thing with reading people's intention. It's not to judge good or bad because it really doesn't matter. Good and bad make up the whole. There would be no good without bad. 

Anyway, the hard part is that most others cannot read intention, and if you try to mention what you see, others might think you are nuts. So you often just don't mention anything at all or mention it in a way that just makes you seem observant. There's this one girl at school who I really care about. She's with other guys, but the hardest part is seeing their intention. I look at them and see lust (not love) when they look at her. When I look at her, I see a sadness and she let's herself get taken advantage of... That's pretty much how I found out I could read intention. It was clear as day for me. When I told her I noticed she seemed kind of sad, she was shocked because no one else noticed...

I can also tell when someone is lying to me. It's like I have a BS detector built in. I may not be able to tell what they are lying about, but I can tell if what they are telling me is not the full truth.

Well, glad to know I'm not alone!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Aww! I understand where you are coming from completely hun! That is really great though!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I personally have experienced demonic spirits and entities effect me while awake in real life. One even tried to choke my mom. However I have always seem to have been given the upper-hand with them and their attacks. When the one spirit tried to choke my mom I suddenly got the notion to go walk to her and when she started choking I just reached out and spoke in some unknown language (tongues of the spirit of God) and toucher her throat. She started breathing again and told me that it had pinched her breathing tube what ever it was and she couldn't breathe. My more direct encounters against the darker more physical forces were because of my contact with people into (wicca witchcraft necrinomicron) not sure I spelled them correctly but again The authority of Jesus caused the spirits to flee with no exceptions. Even in sleep paralysis experience the dark cloud had to leave at the name of authority of Jesus. However the fear didn't leave till I worshiped God. I have seen prophecy come to pass in my life and I asked God to pick my wife for me. And God did pick my wife for me. Its a long story and Ill tell it in a while. I have to go to for now. This was my lunch break. Thanks for sharing your testimony. I believe sharing testimonies are very powerful.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by forevereternal

That is awesome! I believe it is important to share testimonies as well!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. Just curious, any particular reason you picked that avatar?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and you are among friends.

So many different viewpoints, experiences, philosophies and opinions make a great mix here, but the best part is meeting others like yourself.

I also care deeply about standing against evil.

My main focus has been to stop the oppression of others, the things that interfere with people when they are trying to do good, or just trying not to add to the chaos.

Those, in my mind, are the true innocents, if there are any, and compel my protection and support.

If I cannot do this, then the least I can do is to share their sufferings, and suffer with them.

As far as the intuition about the intent of others, I believe firmly that it is the Spirit in us, being poured out on all of His people in the tough times we are in.

Many people are languishing in misery, feeling alone, knowing no one cares.

But there is always someone out there praying for the forgotten, the hurt, the miserable, the ones who suffer from all the forms of injustice on this earth at this time. Whoever hurts, people like us are actively reaching out in love, with prayer, with sympathy, with power, with determination, and with loyalty that will surpass death.

Nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
here is one personal experience that is related to the spirit that tried to choke my mom.

It was from a different post but elaborates on the experience.

Considering this I would not be totally convinced about reincarnation unless they could prove other wise. As a personal testimony my father when drunk would go into this state where his personality would change and he would talk about being a hit man for the mafia but he would also talk about how much he hated God. We prayed for him and God let us know to wait and pray and that he would be ok. My mom saw the familiar spirit once out of the corner of her eye once almost a mental image and it looked like a gargoyle on his shoulder. That was our first hint as to what it was before we knew to pray against it. One day I was led by the spirit to get up and walk to my parents right as an argument stared up. My father seemed baffled as my mom suddenly started choking. I was led by the spirit to touch her throat and speak in tongues and what ever was choking her immediately left. She was shaken and said her breathing tube closed and she couldn't breathe. I put 1 and 1 together about the spirit she saw on his shoulder and figured out what happened. After that my Dad came back to God and stopped his heavy drinking and never hand any more incidents with that spirit in particular. He also stopped his vehement hate for God.

My point is that spirit had memories of being a hit man in the mafia and I know my father never was... There for I am unconvinced that this reincarnation isn't the bodies spirit abode being inhabited by more than one spirit.

(I was prophesied to that I would see my father come back to God with my own eyes which happened that day. I was at that time only home one month out of the year when this happened which was extraordinary in it self.)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VrilOrder

It is my most recent picture of me, and I just like the colors and all of the flowers and leaves in it!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

It is very nice to meet you too! Thank you for the warm welcome!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think most of the time the vibe you put out has a lot to do with what kind of mood you are in and how happy you are with your life. I think getting negative vibes from someone might not neccisarily mean they are evil, it might mean they need a hug

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Forget all websites on Angels and End Times with the exception of the one's listed below - these are Truth. All others are either completely false or watered down truths mixed with falsehoods.

www.lightoflifeministry.com
www.chosen.weebly.com
www.onetruth.weebly.com

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join