It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Global Biometric Plan - 2010 Police State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Not sure if this video has been posted, but I thought I'd put it up and see what some of you think.

It's from the homeland security. I dont trust technology much, and wonder what kind of negatives this will have, if it is to happen.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Nice propaganda piece! It's the future, it's friendly, it gets the bad guys. Step right up and do your part to stop terrorism by submitting your biometric information. Once we have everyone's biometrics we can stop the bad guys 100% of the time. We will also have total control over the good guys as well, that's ok, you can TRUST US.
When have we ever let you down? (the following events were in NO part the responsibility of the government: 9/11 / Iraq invasion / Katrina /GOM oil spill/ failed economy/ illegal immigration/ National debt/ Unemployment/ Bank Bailouts, etc/ etc/

Mark of the beast?
where do I sign up to get mine?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Nice propaganda piece! It's the future, it's friendly, it gets the bad guys. Step right up and do your part to stop terrorism by submitting your biometric information. Once we have everyone's biometrics we can stop the bad guys 100% of the time. We will also have total control over the good guys as well, that's ok, you can TRUST US.
When have we ever let you down? (the following events were in NO part the responsibility of the government: 9/11 / Iraq invasion / Katrina /GOM oil spill/ failed economy/ illegal immigration/ National debt/ Unemployment/ Bank Bailouts, etc/ etc/

Mark of the beast?
where do I sign up to get mine?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

You pinned the tail on the donkey.
. I really can't imagine it though.

join