It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Augmented Reality (AR) solutions‏ ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I recieved an email to-day from some random guy claiming to be in some kind of new advanced technology company....

I'll let you read it and you can decide for yourselves if this is possibly legit or another scam of some variety....

I wasn't really sure what to make of it....

Augmented Reality (AR) solutions‏

You are receiving this email because we wish you to use our Augmented Reality (AR) solutions.

Who we are and What we do
We are a China based Augmented Reality Software Solutions provider. We are specialized in Augmented Reality applications development. After a decade of research and development, Augmented Reality (AR) as a technology has finally reached maturity in the consumer market in expanding verticals and industries. Augmented Reality (AR) is an interactive experience where virtual components are dynamically merged into a live video stream in real time. This technology called Augmented Reality integrates 3D objects into live video, the video is digitally processed and “augmented” with the 3D components. In other words this digital processing mixes real and virtual worlds together, in real time.

The era of social media, web2.0 and announced Web3.0, user generated content, internet and mobile generation, interactive and digital immersion associated with favorable devices and network evolutions is today perfect ground for massive Augmented Reality deployments.

The market verticals our Augmented Reality transversal platform serves today are already as diverse as:
Marketing/Advertising : Advertgaming, Event, Retail, Outdoor Marketing. Online/mobile marketing campaigns, Products goods and packaging,
Entertainment: Toys, Gaming, Publishing, Theme parks and Museum.
Utility applications : Healthcare, Product Design and 3D, Industry, Education, Mobility.

Augmented Reality
Computer-generated imagery - overlaid on a physical real-world environment
Real-time mixing - of text / graphics on live video
Information layer - to annotate / enhance (augment) surrounding world
Graphics overlay - located and registered to background video

Mobile AR
Moving with input (detection) and output (presentation) devices through an environment
AR adds contextual data; triggered by GPS, compass, image processing

Best regards,
Don
Anderssoniat Augmented Reality Technologies

Pls send address to [email protected] for remove

I'm in no way endorsing this or anything I just thought it was kinda interesting and maybe someone on here knows something about the company or the supposed technology

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
S&F

Its worth looking into

new topics

join