It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Is Now Patrolling Beach in Panama City Video Footage Included

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I don't think there is an evacuation going on nor does it look like they are preparing for one. I will keep my ear to the ground as I am in the area quite often.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

Well that would be good of you sir, and I am a maam, just for the record. Please do keep us posted.

So, your opinion is they are just looking for oil washing up where is previously has been absent? If they are just looking for oil, then I suppose that they would just inform the workers alongside of them, BP workers?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
My opinion is; If they aren't carrying weapons they aren't patrolling...

I don't know how the military sees it, but in a peaceful situation, and off of military property I don't worry about a couple of guys in fatigues if they aren't carrying assault rifles.

These guys are probably national guard, which usually has a different task than the rest of the military body..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
Seems many here want Americans to think it's normal to have the military patrolling public beaches.... some how I doubt the posters who are saying this are Americans... at least not anymore.

Well, is 150 million gallons of oil in the Gulf 'normal'?

We'rent people wondering WHERE the National Guard was a few weeks ago? Well, here they are.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

My opinion is; If they aren't carrying weapons they aren't patrolling...

Oh I see, maybe they're just out tooling around for girls hoping to catch an eye full of hot bikini right? Or maybe they're a couple of those 'don't ask don't tell' set spending some good quality time together off base?

COME OFF IT!

(The following is directed at everyone - not just Miraj)

Anyone, I mean ANYONE on this site that thinks it's NORMAL and ACCEPTABLE to have the Military, in uniform, ridding military vehicles, actively patrolling public beaches - you deserves exactly what they get.

My gawd, don't you even think about your children? Them growing up thinking it's NORMAL to go to the beach and have the Military there to what? Help them blow up their beach balls?

It must be all that sand... So many places to bury you're heads you're probably too confused to know where to stuff them!

Edit: Forgot to add: PEACE

[edit on 6-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A C Griffeth on the subject

top topics

<< 1   >>

join