It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic horses are watching me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Jesus christ, those horses creep me the hell right out! Does anyone else think they look like menacing psychotic horses possessed by the devil? It's the eyes that really dig into you! I have to scroll down when reading because I feel like they're watching me, planning their attack and getting ready to strike.

Seriously though I do feel for the plight of these magnificent animals... but those particular photos are frightening lol

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Do you mean you feel like this?

Edit to add...I mean the song lol

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Wayne60]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Really, I thought they were quite beautiful.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
An earlier poster thought they were pics of Sarah Jessica Parker. That thread got 404'd.

Don't talk bad about the horses, the ATS powers that be don't like it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You think horses are creepy huh? Oh puhlease! check this out... Not for the faint hearted1

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I always thought of horses as spiritual beings, but never demonic.
I feel kind of at home with them there.

The one on the left looks friendlier.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Really? I thought the one on the right looked marginally friendlier. The one on the left has more of an angry eye brow slant going on. I wouldn't mess either either of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The icy blue eyes on the one on the right don't look as friendly to me. But then, it could just be me.

I have noticed they might possessing the site though. Every now and then, I will be looking at some thread and I get taken away to the horses story.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's probably the eyes. I worked with horses for several years, and the blue-eyed ones either drew in little girls who adored the 'doll face', or unnerved many. Something about the gaze is piercing, opposed to the deep mahogany of their fellows.
I think it's partially because you can actually see the pupil easier, so it looks like the animal is actually staring... and their eyes have a higher likelihood of showing up red with a camera flash.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
that's awareness and intellect that you're seeing
horses have both,if knew the half of how smart horses really are it would blow your mind even worse

horses are very spiritual creatures,and I could write a whole book about that!

I'll call it,How MrsBlonde got Her^$$ Kicked Until She Learned , Love is the Answer

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Is it the one in this video?... Someone in this thread mentioned blue eyes... Sorry, not blue here.

hint: Song is a model of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.... yes, creepy IMHO.

Update: the OP's last post was 27/6/2011 ... so it appears that the horses got to him...

edit on 20/8/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

top topics

join