It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing German judge committed suicide, official says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Missing German judge committed suicide, official says

www.earthtimes.org

Gisela von der Aue, justice minister of the city-state of Berlin, who has closely monitored the search for one of the most prominent judges in her department, told journalists that the body found was Heisig's. Von der Aue said she assumed it was a suicide.
Police said there was no evidence any other party was involved in the death. The police, who had found Heisig's car with keys and mobile phone still inside earlier in the week, found the body in woods on the north side of the city.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.open-speech.com

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It wasn't easy to find a news report about this in English. I knew this judge because she made headlines several years ago because she opposed the official statistics and claimed that most juvenile criminals are foreigners and wanted those to put on trail not too long after the crime.

She was about to publish a controversial book about this and she admitted that she was going to be criticized by her superiors.
She went to her publisher in the morning and disappeared that afternoon. So supposedly send a text message to her daughter in which she wrote that she couldn't handle it anymore.

I've read many comments on various websites and many people think just like me that she was murdered.

www.earthtimes.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

join