It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States to hand over Saddam Hussein to Iraq in 2 weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This seems like a rather bold attempt to me. What are the chances that he will make his way back into power?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Don't believe the crap coming out of FOX News for one F'ing second!
The US stage show never captured the elusive Saddam in the first place. Do they expect us to believe that the world's most ruthless and barbaric dictator since Hitler would hide out in a hole with a cap gun?? Didn't they say just weeks prior that he had 'many doubles and is tough to find'?

It all stinks to me!

Not only that but just a month or so before they captured this 'imposter' we see video footage of him clean shaven with only a moustache. All of a sudden he has a full beard that would take many months if not a year to grow. What the hell?

If this really was Saddam, why have we only seen one set of live images of him being worked over by some mystery US Army physician??? It makes absolutely no sense. He should have been paraded and examined for weeks at a time on every 6:00 news program the world over. But he wasn't!

The hand over of some false lookalike to the US puppet regime is simply another cog in the wheel of distraction.

The real Saddam is living large on a beach somewhere with a completely new physical identity.
You can bet on it.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What I never understood is the DNA evidence that confirmed that it was Saddam in the first place. Where did they get genuine Saddam DNA? Any Iraqi source of the DNA would not be accurate.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What The Merovingian said brings up a good point. Why the hell would one of the most notorious dictators ever hide in a hole with no protection whatsoever? It's probably all a bunch of propaghanda.

-Attero

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They have the real Saddam, the real Saddam was in the spider hole, hiding like a coward. His Psych profile predicted he would not sacrafice his life. Whether or not the US hands over the real Saddam or one of the two remining living body doubles will remain to be seen. My guess is that they will sacrafice a body double to show Saddam how merciless his former people would be to him. Thereby convincing him (the real Saddam) that he has no chance in hell to regain power. If however the reverse happens and the Iraqi governining body welcomes Saddam (the body double) into a power seat. Then the US will have no choice but to "remove" Saddam completly. The body double will be killed in a covert action that will look like an insurgents IED attack on a convey carrying the soon to be exiled leader.

So the US does have Saddam, HE was in the spider hole and we are going to attack key objectives within Iran.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You should read this:

joevialls.altermedia.info...

Its not the real Saddam in my opinion. Apparently his former wife said it wasn't him.

top topics

join