It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFOs - maybe i can explain....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Now before i being i would just like to say that i am not taking sides at all on the ufo theory.......

Ive been browsing ats for a while and these triangles that people have been seeing since the phoenix incident have been perplexing..... they've now since all been deemed governmental "stealth blimps"

this is problem number one for me..... i'm not sure the United States government would go back in time as far as technology, and start building blimps..... especially these HUGE ones that i've seen pictures of..... and then label them "stealthy"... that's an absurdity.... there is nothing stealthy about an aircraft that size unless it can turn invisible......

now here is something that i think would be interesting, if not quite intelligent, for our gov. to pull......

okay..... from a gov. standpoint..... the people have been "witnessing" large triangular craft of unidentified origin.... well, we don't know what it is either.... lets just tell them idiots it's flares.... they'll buy that, and it won't cost us any money!..... the people don't believe that and are in fact still reporting these craft..... oh gosh..... now they are getting a bit smarter.... well okay guys.... here's the new plan..... we are going to build a big triangle blimp... bada bing bada boom.... we'll fly one over a densely populated area, wait for the calls, then tell them its our new high-tech top-of-the-line superblimp! "excuse me sir but that would cost us money"...... okay well then lets just get ourselves an artist to create a PHOTO of these "blimps" and post them allllll over the internet.... how's that sound?? great...!!!! you get a raise.....

that seems quite probable to me...... why is that never brought into question? the fact that the government is a tricky s-o-b ...... they drew up these concepts as a counter attack......

just some food for thought.... thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

Hummm. Not bad ideas there. Now can I throw in some humor of
sorts? Let's suppose the alines are waiting for this planet's atmosphere
to be condusive to their physical makeup..they are just watching and
waiting..yeah, now that is a stupid idea but sooner or later some smart
person out there or group is going to come up with the facts. Let's just
hope we accept the truth instead of brushing it aside. A big blimp might
be alright for transport..cheaper way to do it. I've never seen one that
I am aware of so I don't know what I'd think if I did.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
yea i understand that blimps are not a bad source of transport and *ahem* advertisement.... the question i have is..... a "STEALTH BLIMP" of tremendous proportion.... lol cmon now.... if it's a transparent blimp.... than ill buy it... haha

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
maybe up this?

just wanted to get some other opinions here...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Im actually surprised that a clear as a day picture has not been discovered of these Black Triangles yet.

But they are usually seen at night time.

The one I saw was at night and it was bigger than a Football field.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I started a thread on this and nobody replied. Go look at this blog post:

nomorestupidlights.blogspot.com...

That is the "father" of the smaller triangles.

This was on the Lockheed skunkworks mailing list 15 years ago:

Lockheed proposal for a Small Rigid
Airship (SRA) going back to 1984.In the introduction to the
paper they state "Engineers are no longer restricted to use the
classical "Cigar" shapes of the past...Because we can form these
new materials to more desirable aerodynamic shapes,we can now
develop the small rigid airship to be a practical vehicle."

It goes on to say "These new SRAs will look more like 'Lifting
Body Vehicles than Blimps".

You get a hold of that paper, and you get much closer to the mystery of the smaller triangles. The "big" one, is the stealth blimp:
www.thestealthblimp.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

i guess you kinda missed the point though alex..... all of the pictures of these blimps are ARTISTS CONCEPTS.... i'd like to see a picture of one.... a REAL PICTURE.....

and blackout.... thats another clear point.... surely even if they had these "blimps" they would also fly during the day.... not just at night scaring the crap out of people

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
reply to post by alexander_delta

i guess you kinda missed the point though alex..... all of the pictures of these blimps are ARTISTS CONCEPTS.... i'd like to see a picture of one.... a REAL PICTURE.....

and blackout.... thats another clear point.... surely even if they had these "blimps" they would also fly during the day.... not just at night scaring the crap out of people

No. If you want to understand the operational procedures for the blimp, read up on the operational procedures of the F-117 Nighthawk before it was declassified. If was flown only at night and extremely extensive procedures were put in place to prevent anybody from seeing it or taking a picture of it.

If you want to get a real picture of it, then YOU must put in the effort. Go to the web page on my sig if you want suggestions for getting pictures of stealth craft. You are going to need a thermal camera, and to be in the right place at the right time.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I've seen at least 5 triangular craft that weren't of this world in Florida...I agree with the op they are trying to convince everyone that these ships are secret govt projects..I'm not buying.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
I've seen at least 5 triangular craft that weren't of this world in Florida...I agree with the op they are trying to convince everyone that these ships are secret govt projects..I'm not buying.

Ok then. Would it not make sense to go ahead and find out everything you could about the government related craft so you could rule them out as a possible source of your sighting? If you are genuinely interested in solving your mystery then you'd certainly want to use some scientific methodology to come to your conclusions, yes?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad

If thats the case then what are they used for? why don't the pilots of the craft land and say hello? why don't they fly overhead in broad daylight so we can all get a look?

There is no doubt about it there are agendas taking place on this planet that we are not privvy to.

top topics

join