It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warns of New War in North; Claims on Gas May Be Trigger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well August is fast approaching and the war drums are beginning to get louder! Now even the UN believes Israel will invade Lebanon. Israel must subjugate their neighbor if they wish to keep (steal) all the natural gas that lies within Lebanons economic zone. A war will be useful in other ways to Israel. It will certainly take the "probe pressure" off Israel.

At the same time it will give Israel a chance to atone for their defeat in the last war with Lebanon. Also if they do indeed plan to attack Iran (doubtful) they will need to neutralise Hezbollah. The dream of the Israeli generals is for Syria to enter the fray. They could decimate both countries, secure the water in the Latani river and extend their borders to free up Lebanonese land for settlements. Thereby fulfilling furthur the Zionist dream of "Greater Israel"

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can't seem to get the "edit" to work.
The news lsource is www.israelnationalnews.com

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
War is one hell of a game.

In this world, the rules are beyond insanely incomprehensible.

We should form an army. 7 billion strong!

hm....

You think if we tried....it would work? Try to reach out to every citizen on the planet in hopes of starting a new? What would it take to induce such an emotion of connection?

Certainly not any of the leaders this planet has. Certainly not any of the religions. And certainly not any amount of money.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Thanks for the news.

Here's the link to the article israelnationalnews

I have a feeling the next war will be with Lebanon.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Um..........I believe crap it going to hit the fan, like never before, soon, but my friends in Isreal must not be awake at all. Yes, I believe they cannot see what is going on, because they live inside the eye of this hurricane and all seems as it has always been to them. They tell me all is normal, in that Jews are hated and surrounded by enemies in their rightful land, and it's the same ole same ole. Nothing to see here, just move along as we live in our ghettos, and we will continue on like this forever.

Maybe they are correct. I don't think so, though.

A few of my friends are making plans to leave Israel, with great sadness. But they have 4, 5 and even 20 year plans to do this. I don't think they have this much time. One of my friends said that in Israel, it's like the Israelis are like frogs or crabs, put into a pot to cook, and the temperature slowly rises and the critters feel good and realize too late that they are being boiled alive. I agree with this assesment. But, this guy says, nope, the stove hasn't even been set alight, yet. I think he has made a major error in the condition of the burner on the stove and the temperature of the water. What can I say to him, though. He's a freaking genius! He's smart. And I'm just an American who is emotional and not scientific, according to him.

I do not want to ever have the opportunity to say to my friends, "I told you so." But I think that opportunity could arise in my lifetime. But I won't say it to them.

edited to correct fiends to friends. lol A freudian slip perhaps? lol

[edit on 4-7-2010 by kyred]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I agree, that they arn't awake, The rest of the is world is also asleep.
Every thing is about Isreal. Read this this morning....

theuniversalseduction.com...

It's getting close.

Regards, robbo..

Edit=world

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Robbo2006]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Your Israeli friends are victims of their own nation's terrorism against them. Think of it this way.

Imagine a child. This child has been abused by his birth parents and is now in the care of a foster family. He still has trauma from the abuse, fears beatings and screaming and hunger. Now imagine the fister family uses these fears to force compliance from the child. If he does not do as they please, they threaten to hit him. if he misbehaves or talks back, they say that they will give him back to his abusive birth parents. If he does not go to bed on time, they withhold food from him as punishment the next day.

The citizens of Israel are this child. The traumas suffered by the disparate Jewish peoples are not being healed and rectified in Israel; they are being exploited and abused by the ruling elite of Israel. They are kept terrified, stressed, and certain that their leaders - the foster parents - are good people, because they're not as bad as the old parents, and the child knows no better.

In the case of the abused child, a social worker is bound to notice and there will be an intervention to remove the child from the psychologically abusive foster home. Who's going to rescue the people of Israel, though?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Since Iserail is intent on bringing about the end times and we should remove that option at all costs and give the jewish people a new homeland complete with every mod con like hospitals, nice houses and motorways even if it costs the world $3tr to do this because if we don't then we face WWIII or all the jews being killed, or all the Muslims.

i see no other option and we need to remove most of the nukes from the religious nut jobs why we are about it.

A few million jews are not worth the worlds population or the Muslims population it's simple maths when you get down to it.

top topics

join