It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close to the New World Order? Are you sure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is purely speculative, of course it should be quite obvious using common sense and rationality, but I will go out on a limb and say we are no more close to the New World Order or even dictatorship than 500 years ago. The only difference being the internet, most events in history that have changed our world forever could have easily been red flag events quickly covered up.

For example, World War 1 began due to an assassination against the King of Austria-Hungary. Could this assassination have quite easily been a red flag even similar to 9/11 and the Reichstag Fire? Just go down the list of events that changed history, could it have just been a coincidence or "tptb" doing what they do best which is staging history changing events to complete their goals.

What do you believe?

[edit on 7/2/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well... That's a good question.

World war one actually started because of an old dispute between France and Germany over a piece of land that held valuable resources. Which was placed on the stove again by the USA, I learned recently. Together with an already existing tension between the royal families of central Europe this ended up in a catastrophic explosion of violence where all nations were so stupid to uphold there promises to help one another when TSHTF.

I could be wrong tho.

I think we already live under a global government. Only not one of nations, but one of power. It is very unlikely to see the same families continuously provide high placed leaders, executives and other influential positions or their presence in the lives of those in these places one way or another.

Nations will perish, revolutions take place, shifting of balance, replacement of leaders, millions of death, but within all this chaos there are families in power that have managed to hold their ground, like the big pyramid, they are still smiling down.

It is like the all seeing eye. If you look around you will see it return everywhere.

Have you seen the docu. The arrivals ?

If you did not. Please do.
There are a few interesting things told in it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
We are no closer to a New World Order than 500 years ago because you miss the point. The "New World Order" will only result in an OPEN One World Government that YOU and ME can see. There was ALWAYS a one world government. It's all show for the masses. And not even that is of any importance at all.

Namaste,

Deckard

new topics

join