It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Do You Like For V-P ???????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I bet you thought I was asking for your choice for John Kerry's running mate - RIGHT?

WRONG!

I'm asking for your choice for the Republican candidate for the V-P job. (And I say it that way because I still believe George Bush will not run for re-election)

Tricky Dicky II has run into some potential legal problems with his ongoing and continued relationship with his former employer Halliburton. There a matter of a S.E.C. investigation about some bribes; a French Judge who has named Dick as a un- indicted co-conspirator, and is trying to serve him with papers; something about bid rigging.
Let�s not even talk about the �phony intelligence�, prisoner abuse thing���or several other issues which might turn off voters. Just take a look at the short list below��..with more on the way�������.

I think Dick�s history, so let�s open the doors to some real speculation, conjecture and all other types of yap trapping Bull Chutes which seems to be so popular here:

Who will be your choice of Republican V-P for 2004
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New questions arise over Cheney's role in Halliburton deals
By ERIK ECKHOLM | THE NEW YORK TIMES
In the fall of 2002, in the preparations for possible war with Iraq, the Pentagon sought and received the assent of senior Bush administration officials, including the vice president's chief of staff, before hiring Halliburton Co. to develop secret plans for restoring Iraq's oil facilities, Pentagon officials have told congressional investigators. The newly disclosed details about Pentagon contracting do not suggest improper political pressures to direct business to Halliburton, the Houston-based company that Vice President Dick Cheney once headed. But they raise questions about the repeated assertions by Cheney and other administration officials that Cheney knew nothing in advance about the Halliburton contracts and that the decisions were made by career procurement experts, without the involvement of senior political appointees.
seattlepi.nwsource.com...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++US Probes Fresh Nigerian 'Brokerage' Payment
allafrica.com...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Peace group calls for Cheney impeachment
(www.casperstartribune.net...)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Tricky Dick Cheney
www.antiwar.com...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Halliburton and Cheney mentioned in bribe probe
Halliburton is being investigated about bribes involving a natural gas facility in Nigeria. Some payments occurred when Vice President Cheney headed the firm.
(www.miami.com...)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Dick Cheney and Halliburton
French Judge: Cheney Could Be Charged in Nigerian Bribe Case
By: Dulue Mbachu | January 23, 2004 | Associated Press
(www.independentmedia.tv...)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I heard last year that they were considering Condalisa Rice for VP.

Don't know how true that is, but that would be a landmark.

I believe that would also put another target on Dubbyas forehead. Can you imagine?

Nutzo

[edit on 14-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

new topics

join