It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEC and Federal Reserve unite to attack Campaign for Liberty and Free Speech.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
In an unprecedented upset the audit the federal reserve failed because over 114 cosponsors of this bill voted no to audit the fed.

You are telling me the people who want to take over your medical care and your banking system and control the internet refuses and has no interest to audit the government agency that prints its own money?

At the same time the fec file suit against Campaign for Liberty on the grounds that sending detailed voting records of senators/congressmen before elections to individuals is against the law.

www.youtube.com.../u/3/Tgy_UvFx9bE

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thank you OP for making this thread. These monkeys are on the run as people have awoken to their corruption. Many many lawmakers in the past resisted the bankers and warned of the Fed. Today the current lawmakers are so involved the very corruption that was forewarned that any audit will put a lot individuals out of business and the political arena.

The taxpayers and those lawmakers pushing for the Audit need to keep the pressure up. Its clearly working as they look for silly excuses to bully those who try to shed light on the truth.

Fixed Your Video Link,

[edit on 1-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thank you i am terrible at posting the direct links.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Senate will never pass a full audit. I would love for it to happen...but it's not.

So the house voting for it or not really isn't going to matter. Just take a note of those who voted against it and remember those names come election time.

Anyway, very interesting article. I am a frequent visitor to CampaignforLiberty.com. Thanks for sharing. Crazy stuff.

S/F

[edit on 1-7-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This makes me sick the Federal Reserve isn't even a part of the government its A PRIVATE COOPERATION why/ how can we keep letting it control us.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ryckE

This makes me sick the Federal Reserve isn't even a part of the government its A PRIVATE COOPERATION why/ how can we keep letting it control us.

They control everything. It's not just the Fed....it's every other massive corporation that cares for no laws and has no borders.

NewsCorp....which owns Fox News...is a transnational corporation....as is all the other major news agencies (if you can call that news).

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Although I think the Fed is a mistake, and I do agree an accounting needs to be made of the Fed, in particularly with the massive amount of stimulus monies they have doled out in recent months. There is something I think needs to be pointed out. Anyone may review the Feds balance sheets and other financial statements for the fiscal years 2007-2009 at the Federal Reserve Bank. They are annually audited by the independent accounting firm of Deloitte & Touche LLP. Which brings up more questions...Are these annual audits legit? Or is this more political smoke being blown to either distract from some other area, or for political gain? I'm not an accountant, so I have no idea of how to audit an audit, and the 2 courses in accounting I had years ago aren't even close.

I have no idea whether the FEC is blowing smoke, or if C4L forgot to cross their t's and dot their i's. I guess time will tell. I am on C4L's email list and visit their site from time to time, but I do not need them to tell me how my Rep. and Sen. are voting. I keep up with that myself.

Go Ron Paul

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayne60
They are annually audited by the independent accounting firm of Deloitte & Touche LLP.

If the audits from "Toilette and Douche" were legit, why then is the FED pulling out all stops in opposing a REAL audit from the GOA ?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
God bless Ron Paul and Alex Jones both are my heroes.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Their will never be an honest audit of the Federal reserve. To many politicians a beneficiaries of thier BS. How much more clear can it get when 114 co-sponsors of the bill to audit them vote against the very bill they sponsored.. Why haven't these people been tarred and feathered and run out of congress on a rail?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Tarred and feathered? How about drawn and quartered.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree with the point that many other members in this thread have made already that there won't be an audit. But I have to ask- I am a little skeptical about the FEC and the Fed attacking the campaign for liberty and free speech. What evidence do they have of this? Is this just something they are saying to drive up membership and lobbying for their group? I'm all for auditing the fed but I can't help but be skeptical.

top topics

join